Seven News/Sunrise Mocks

It’s about time we have a dedicated Seven News Mock page (or maybe you did, I can’t seem to find it…)

1 Like

Anyway I’ll start.

5 Likes

Awesome @TrueBlue . Would like to see more of these mocks, keep it up. Any chance you could do for other states?

1 Like

Thanks! Yea, I could easily do more these.

2 Likes

If any others also have mocks, feel free to upload here :grinning:

1 Like

After days of repetetive wording and re-ordering. I have finally made my “Nobody Knows City Like 7”

8 Likes

Amazing job @TrueBlue, looks fresh and clean. Really hoping Seven would use this :smiley:
IMO the Perth and Brisbane ones look the best
You’re good at mocks, I encourage you to keep going
And of course as I mentioned earlier, anyone is free to have a go :+1:

4 Likes

Love the Perth look with the use of the long-time tagline.

4 Likes

Carrying on with my Seven News/Sunrise mocks (I think this topic should be renamed to that, IMO) here.

I have used the dimensions as seen on the 7Plus website.

3 Likes

Sunrise live cross mock.

3 Likes

Sunrise mock using the proper dimensions.

3 Likes

Presenter super. Note the “Jane” that is mentioned in the ticker is Melbourne meteorologist Jane Bunn.

3 Likes

Sports presenter with my graphics set.

Credit: @Abesty

4 Likes

My Sunrise graphics as would be seen on TV.

real sunrise

Pic credit - @Abesty

3 Likes

Not a fan of the font being used.

6 Likes

@Avatar5991 I have seen that you have nice elements to your mocks, but maybe you could experiment changing the font and seeing the outcome?

2 Likes

A Sunrise mock using the same classic font as used on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?.

The weather flipper on the right would be local to each city (e.g. in NSW they’d show locations such as Campbelltown, Parramatta, Penrith, Newcastle and in Victoria they’d show Geelong, Mildura, Albury etc.)

4 Likes

Haven’t done one for a while, but here is another one of my supers (which is based loosely on the AFL graphics) as would be seen on screen.

Pic credit - @Abesty

4 Likes

Sydney 6:00pm.

Pic credit - @Abesty

4 Likes

Live cross in-bulletin.

Pic credit - @Abesty

5 Likes