Random Mocks

Still bigger text I think, perhaps bolder text.

And for the date, thanks :slightly_smiling_face: but I’d drop the 2nd comma from the date (it’s only there in American format to separate the sequential numbers).

3 Likes

I’d also recommend @Avatar5991 experiments with some different fonts and trying to increase the thickness of the main text.

They’re definitely getting better, keep playing around and improving.

3 Likes

A first go at 10’s new multichannel

16 Likes

Good use of the Rolling Stones tongue logo.

2 Likes

Opener for seven using their new on-air gfx (using @WAtvVideos Nightly News Logo

23 Likes

If you have Seven News Mocks please transfer them to the respective forum:
Seven News Mocks

1 Like

I don’t want to sound rude but I don’t see the point of a separate thread?
Because if this is the case, should we not have separate threads for both Nine and 10?

15 Likes

Umm he’s done a random mock. We don’t need to have separate threads for one mock. If he did a whole package then sure, but I don’t think this is required

11 Likes

Mocks for Seven News are constantly being done and is probably one of the most common mocks you’ll find around here. Thought it would be ideal to separate such mocks to declutter this thread.

I don’t see why that shouldn’t be done?

Thank you @Nicholas & @MBB

2 Likes

I don’t mean to be rude but where the poster wants to share their mock is up to them. We have been fine with the current setup for as long as I remember and I don’t think there’s a need to change it anytime soon.

10 Likes

That’s a wild assumption. If you scroll through this thread you’ll notice that every network has had its spike in mocks. Especially if you go back to mid-late 2018, you’ll notice the thread has a lot of mocks for 10 given the pending/new relaunch of the network.

2 Likes

I don’t see why that is necessary considering it’s all random mocks and no different to the other mocks in nature. If we needed to split random mocks according to networks we would have so many more (unnecessary) topics open and left idle like the Seven News mocks.

6 Likes

I never said only Seven mocks were constantly being done, I just meant Seven News Mocks are constantly being done [alongside those of Nine and Ten] - and said that I wouldn’t mind additional threads for Nine and Ten Mocks

Not sure on this…just want some feedback.

13 Likes

Not bad but the logo is just too long. You’d be better off having “Nightly” directly above “News”

3 Likes

If the blue was replaced with black then it would look much nicer IMO.

1 Like

Was thinking of just using the 7 logo by itself here, instead of having the nightly news part…

2 Likes

Prefer the blue IMO.

9 Likes

Agreed. The longer logo looks great in the promo mocks but it needs to be more compact in the supers.

4 Likes