Seven News (Regional Qld)

They could actually do a regional composite bulletin with that set up. Have the general parts of the bulletin with that backdrop (which I think should be used on Seven’s national bulletins) and then change it to local for local news. Obviously cheap and straightforward but still would look better than Nine.

The only thing is Rob Brough. If he can get back to the reading style of the late 90s (when he didn’t mumble) then we’d all be set.

5 Likes

What in the world is a “national globe?”:flushed:

1 Like

What’s confusing is it reads as “NSW Nine News is filmed in Brisbane” (on a phone at least, maybe the line breaks are more obvious on a desktop).

Doesn’t look like that on any of my devices.
I pushed enter after typing NSW and wrote Nine News on an entirely new line below it

1 Like

On my phone the first two lines fill almost the entire width of the post so it’s not clear that there are line breaks.

It’s not a big deal.

7 Qld switches to HD on Monday. I assume this will mean the local news also.

9 Likes

Very little fanfare, but long overdue.

5 Likes

Rob Brough in HD…there’s a scary thought! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But seriously, it is good to hear that Seven Queensland will (apparently) finally be in HD from Monday, I wasn’t expecting the switch to happen until sometime next year.

6 Likes

:tired_face::eggplant: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops:

4 Likes

Winks in glorious High Definition

9 Likes

This emoji sequence confuses me…

If the “eggplant” is doing what I think it’s doing why is the face so angry/sad/in pain?

If that’s how you react while enjoying “eggplant” you’re doing something wrong…

And then of course there’s a question over why Rob Brough would cause your “eggplant” to “sweat”

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

It’s the perm.

2 Likes

Of course, the perm will get you every time :sunglasses:

1 Like

Source?

1 Like

I think you mean: “Rob…Brough in H…D [wink to camera]”. :joy:

5 Likes

Has anyone noticed the little hum he does at the start of the bulletin?

2 Likes

Please define “7 Qld.” Are you referring to BTQ 7 Brisbane?

“7 Qld” = regional QLD = STQ

What else would we be talking about on the regional QLD news thread? :joy:

One never knows on this site Nick, I would like somebody to provide a source to back up this claim.

2 Likes