Seven News Presenters and Reporters

Wasn’t that always the case? Unless I read something wrong…

My understanding is that Tim is covering the US presidential election only, similar to 10 and ABC sending Hugh Riminton and Michael Rowland respectively to America to report on the election.

1 Like

His Instagram bio does say that he is a US Correspondent for the network.

Anyway will just have to wait and see.

1 Like

Tim has replaced Paul Kadak on the US team. He is there to stay, it was Paul who was staying back to help with the election coverage.

10 Likes

Saturday 14 November -
Blake Johnson presenting in Melbourne tonight, with Jacqueline Felgate returning to present sport.

8 Likes

I assume Blake will be presenting tomorrow night as well since Mike’s already worked 5 days this week doing the Afternoon News on location all week.

7 Likes
Favourite newsreaders at Seven News Sydney (you can pick more than one)
  • Jodie Speers
  • Angela Cox
  • Sally Bowrey
  • Ann Sanders
  • Mark Ferguson
  • Michael Usher
  • Angie Asimus
  • Chris Reason
  • Robert Ovadia

0 voters

2 Likes

very Sydney centric pole

poll

Well it is a poll based on favourite presenters on Seven News Sydney…

3 Likes

Yes, I did state that on the title of the poll.

I would’ve added in other presenters from other cities but I didn’t want the list to be too long, and I went with Sydney because I assume that most MediaSpy members are based in New South Wales.

1 Like

I’m not sure that’s accurate.

1 Like

Highly doubt that.

2 Likes

I think I read in another thread somewhere on here, probably the User Demographics, that most users are based in NSW (I think it was on a poll or something and most votes were for NSW).

Sunday 15 November -
Mike Amor presenting in Melbourne, after taking yesterday off.

6 Likes

Elle Georgiou presenting 7 news tonight

8 Likes

Monday 16th November -

Ann Sanders is back presenting the Morning News and Sydney Afternoon News.

6 Likes

And Elle also presented the local Sunrise News edition for Perth this morning. Busy turnaround from evening news on Sunday night and then the 6am news today.

6 Likes

I guess with Louise Mombers news today that Rob is going back to Canberra with 7 News?

4 Likes

Tuesday -

Mel McLaughlin presented sport on the Morning News, and Ann Sanders also read out the weather forecast.

Andrew McCormack presented sport on Melbourne’s Afternoon News.

Adrian Barich is presenting sport in Perth’s 4pm & 6pm bulletins.

6 Likes