Seven News Presenters and Reporters

So, Angie Sunday-Thursday 6pm Sydney weather and Sydney 5pm National news.

Sally Friday Morning (national) and Afternoon (Sydney) news (and also possibly updates on The Morning Show), Friday-Saturday 6pm Sydney weather, Weeknd Sunrise news, sport and entertainment and Saturday 5pm National news.

Sally has some jam packed Friday and Saturdays!

6 Likes

Angela Cox presenting Morning News today, with Tony Auden on weather

8 Likes

Perhaps Tony is the new Monday to Thursday 11:30am weather presenter?

3 Likes

Brisbane really need to get a new set or even better use a chroma-key if they do these crosses. The screen quality is just horrible.

4 Likes

Angela is also presenting the Sydney Afternoon News, and Angie Asimus is presenting the weather.

Ange will be back doing both daytime bulletins again tomorrow judging by the fact she said “I’ll see you tomorrow” at the end of the bulletin.

5 Likes

Has anyone asked the question why David Woiwood has only just joined 7’s US election coverage when he’s been in America for weeks now?

He was probably reporting for a month before he disappeared mid to late October…

I thought he was there to replace Paul Kayak and I thought it would have been handy to have him helping out Ash, Tim and Paul over the last week at least?

Just seems a bit odd to me.

4 Likes

I thought that too when he popped up this morning. Perhaps because Nat was over there too. Someone needed to cover any other news happening in the US?

4 Likes

Perhaps he got Covid?
Perhaps he was producing/co-ordinating the coverage rather than on screen?
Perhaps there was a travel/safety issue?
Perhaps there was a family matter to attend to?

6 Likes

Seven News Melbourne reporter Kristy Mayr has announced she is pregnant, expecting twins in April next year.

5 Likes

Tuesday -

Angela Cox is presenting the Morning News and Sydney Afternoon News.

Tuesday -

Sydney reporter Amber Laidler presented the weather in the Morning News, with Angie back on weather for Sydney’s 4pm & 6pm bulletins.

6 Likes

Think you’ll find he was doing a lot of work behind the scenes in the LA bureau. That’s generally how it works. They have to leave someone behind to man the fort.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/KristyMayr7/status/1326011168729698305

5 Likes

Wednesday -

Matt Shirvington presented sport and Tony Auden presented the weather on the Morning News.

6 Likes

I believe he was producing and coodinating with Sydney.

3 Likes

Perhaps, but how about finding out the reason rather than speculating?

1 Like

Or perhaps we don’t need to know the reason at all and can trust Seven to run their own staffing rosters as they see fit.

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure none of that is our business, if I was to be honest.

Speculation is fine but there isn’t a need to know the be-alls and end-alls for everything.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Thursday 12th November -

Matt Shirvington is presenting sport and Tony Auden is presenting the weather on the Morning News.

Mike Amor is presenting Melbourne’s Afternoon News on location from Port Fairy.

5 Likes

Does it mean Tim Lester will replace Paul Kadak in the US bureau on a full-time basis?