Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Sunday -
Michael Usher presenting in Sydney tonight.

2 Likes

Tim Watson is back presenting sport in Melbourne tonight, after a two week holiday.

2 Likes

Thursday -
Angie Asimus presenting Morning News.

2 Likes

Angie just said in an update that Ann will be presenting at 4

2 Likes

Jim Wilson is back presenting sport in Sydney on Friday & Saturday this week.

2 Likes

I heard she is now Deputy News Director at 7 News Sydney.

1 Like

It says exactly that in her twitter bio:

“7 Network. Journo. Producer. Deputy News Director”

Thanks. Sorry didn’t check it.

Thanks for the update, she has obviously updated her twitter since our discussion because at the time it didn’t mention her Deputy News Director role.

Blake Johnston presenting at 4pm in Melbourne

2 Likes

Jacqueline Felgate presenting at 6pm in Melbourne tonight.
I wonder when we will know who actually has the role permanently…

1 Like

Yep. Jacqui is on at 6

Theo Doropoulos presenting sport on Adelaide’s 4pm bulletin

I hope they’ll poach a big name from somewhere else, but if they go in house, I hope Blake gets it over Jacqui.

3 Likes

Friday -
Melina Sarris presenting weather in Melbourne.

2 Likes

I felt like vomiting when she came on tonight…

1 Like

That’s probably abit rude to say. Understand that she’s not that well liked on this forum but to continue saying stuff like that about her needs to stop I think.

Jacqueline may not be the best at presenting but she has certainly improved since her first bulletin and obviously Seven sees something in her.

This post was not directed just at you.

17 Likes

I don’t get the need for such vitriolic comments either. The lady is doing her job, gee I’d hate to be in the public eye at the mercy of a bunch of keyboard warriors.

7 Likes

Her job is basically a popularity contest, if she doesn’t like that then there are plenty of jobs out there where you aren’t in the public eye.

Don’t hear many vile comments about Peter Hitchener or Ian Henderson, why is it always insecure men (or more likely adolescent boys) who feel the need to pass judgement?

3 Likes

Because they have won the popularity contest. You hear plenty of whining about Mark Ferguson, Darren Curtis, Rob Brough, Ben Fordham etc etc as well.

1 Like