Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Blake Johnson presenting Melbourne Afternoon News today.

5 Likes

The final semi-national edition of Seven Afternoon News (with Perth’s Afternoon News extending to an hour, Adelaide getting it’s own 4pm bulletin and the Sydney edition likely being localised from Monday), it has to be said! :wink:

4 Likes

Ah yes. How could I forget such an important milestone!! Good riddance I say. I do look forward to seeing Sydney’s afternoon news, Adelaide’s new afternoon bulletin and Perth’s extended afternoon news on Monday and will be keeping a keen eye out for any content and presentation changes :eye::eye::wink:

1 Like

Lengthy story on Kay McGrath

1 Like

Emily Angwin has been reprimanded for refusing to wear a safety hat during a live cross from a CityLink widening work site on July 12. She did not wear the hard hat because it “didn’t fit with her brand” and thought wearing a hi-vis vest would be enough.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/seven-news-reporter-emily-angwin-snubs-citylink-helmet-over-brand/news-story/32df746909aa750ac71bc4ea8e5a2abc

3 Likes

Her brand? Lol. More like she didn’t want to mess up her hair.

12 Likes

And so she should be! What a diva.

Edwina Bartholomew presenting Monday Early News.

3 Likes

Mel McLaughlin presented Sport on the first edition of “Seven News First At 4 Sydney” this afternoon, not sure if this means that Jim Wilson is only presenting Sydney Sport on the Friday/Saturday 6pm bulletins now.

Of course, Ann Sanders & David Brown did News & Weather respectively.

3 Likes

She usually presents on Mondays. Jim does Tues-Friday.

4 Likes

Natalie Barr presentied Tuesday - Friday Early News this week.

3 Likes

Perth reporter Amelia Broun reporting in Canberra this week.

2 Likes

Featured in the west today

3 Likes

I’d expect this sort of thing from The West, after all they have a media connection with Seven Perth. But they are really promoting all of Seven Perth’s news’ a lot and in every possible way lately. I wonder why? I don’t believe the ratings in Perth are declining or are they?

what running paid adds? in a newspaper?

3 Likes

Just as the West is heavily promoted all over 7 News. Nothing different.

1 Like

Emily Angwin presented weather update in Melbourne tonight. I assume she did the weather during the 6pm bulletin as well?

3 Likes

Yes Emily was filling in for Jane last night.

2 Likes

It might be worth noting that today will be the first day that Chris Reason will be presenting Sydney’s Seven News at 4 or Sydney’s Seven Afternoon News, whatever you guys are calling it and, Angie Asimus will be presenting the new style weather so I’m sure some of you will want to be seeing that today :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Archival footage (or reenactment?)as seen in the opening to Seven’s new drama Blue Murder: Killer Cop

2 Likes