Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

She was freelancing wasn’t she?

I thought that too, however she was on weekend Sunrise for quite some time

Early News bulletin returned this morning with Angela Cox.

1 Like

Hard to recognise!

3 Likes

Oh dear, she doesn’t look terribly impressed to have been booted out of the warm, dry studio does she!

1 Like

No idea who the 7 Brisbane reporter was who did a live interview with a guy who was rescued along with his dog but she could not have possibly stupider questions if she tried. She earlier asked a random lady walking to her car outside Robina hospital “are surgeries still taking place?” To which the woman responded “how would I know?”

Edwina Bartholomew presented Friday Early News.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Robert Ovadia is presenting Friday Morning News.

1 Like

Paul Kadak presenting Friday Afternoon news (much better than Robert IMO).

2 Likes

@Tom_TV7 Agreed Paul is a much better newsreader than Rob ,Paul should be given more opportunities to fill in more often.

2 Likes

Awkward moment Brownie calls Michael Usher Fergo haha

1 Like

This isn’t the first time Musher has presented with Brownie right?

it’s bucketing down as a natural disaster pushes through, what do you want? a big cheesy grin?

1 Like

What will Sarah Cumming do once Sally Obermeder returns from leave?

Now that David Brown is Seven News Sydney’s meteorologist?

Or is the expectation for Brownie to return to Melbourne?

Note:
We saw what happened when Talitha Cummins no longer had a position on Weekend Sunrise (i.e.) due to Angela Cox returning from the US and favouring her instead :wink:

I’m pretty sure that David Brown is Seven News Sydney’s main weather presenter/meteorologist on a permanent basis now. They’ve done promos with him and everything.

IMO, Sarah Cumming won’t return to Sydney weather even on weekends because Angie Asimus is impressing in that role.

2 Likes

Completely agree. Seven News would be stupid to remove David Brown, even though they have made several controversial changes in past. I also think Angie will stay on weekends so she can still fill-in for Musher now and again.

2 Likes

Melbourne knew what happened after they removed him. Hopefully Sydney isn’t as dumb.

1 Like

Nick McCallum presenting in Melbourne this weekend.

2 Likes

And it’s over to Nine News for me.