Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

So that the rest of us can benefit from seeing said face, perhaps you could source a screenshot from PLUS7?

Otherwise it’s not “a name to a face” as much as “a name to several vague clues”

1 Like

Norm Beaman perhaps?

1 Like

@LukeMovieMan Peter Morris he was Police reporter at Ten Melbourne and Seven Melbourne.

3 Likes

Salty you legend, considering (as Mr. B-O-R-T pointed out) the pretty vague clues I provided :+1:

That’s him.

When did he leave?

1 Like

@LukeMovieMan l use to watch Blue Heelers so l did remember Peter. He was with at Ten from 1991-(January) 1997 he then joined Seven in March 1997 and remained at Seven until 2010.

1 Like

Out of interest, what does B-O-R-T stand for?

3 Likes

Bort is a character from ‘The Simpsons’ On WIN of course :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean S-M-A-R-T

Haha I was watching an episode last night and spotted him :grin:

1 Like

tfw you can burn your High School Diploma.

2 Likes

I’m similarly interested in the acronym LIVE that many of our users seem so fond of.

2 Likes

Freya Cole presented Monday Early News.

2 Likes

How did Freya Cole go today? I know she was previously associated with Prime but this is her first time presenting in a while right?

@Tom_TV7 it was the first time I’ve watched Freya reading news and l was very impressed.She seemed very confident and did really well l thought, hopefully she will be used on Early News as a fill in more often.

2 Likes

Agreed, better than I thought.

1 Like

Freya is a very strong newsreader. Definitely would make a great fill in.

4 Likes

Blake Johnson presenting Melbourne Afternoon News today.

3 Likes

She was very good. I think she would go well on Weekend Sunrise news even.

1 Like

Monday (27.03.17) - Wednesday (29.03.17): Bill McDonald and Paul Burt are live in North Queensland reporting on Cyclone Debbie. Sharyn Ghidella is holding the fort back in studio.