Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

@wade that’s why l am glad Robert is overseas otherwise he would be presenting.

Yeah he’s always come across to me as being a bit smug in his reporting, and I think he’s one of those journalists that is better at reporting than presenting.

3 Likes

Blake Johnson is presenting Monday & Tuesday Afternoon News in Melbourne, Jacqueline returns on Wednesday.

2 Likes

Jennifer Keyte is back from holidays and presenting Melbourne 6pm News this week, Peter Mitchell is returning from holidays next week.

2 Likes

Monday (9.01.17)- Friday (13.01.17)

QUEENSLAND
4pm- Katrina Blowers is presenting the local Afternoon News
6pm- Max Futcher and Katrina Blowers are co-anchoring again this week with Rohan Welsh on sport on Monday and Tuesday.

1 Like

Susannah Carr return tonight

Promos are airing for Peter Mitchell and Jane Bunn’s return to Melbourne News next week.

Sports presenter Tim Watson also returning next week.

3 Likes

Fairly cheap from Seven News, using Amelia Brace’s report from hours ago but cutting off the “good morning” (the end still slightly audible) at the start of The Daily Edition

2 Likes

As posted in Five AA thread, Seven Melbourne sports reporter Jade Robran will quit the network to return to Adelaide to present afternoons on the radio station from January 30. Will she be replaced at the sports department? If not, then there will only be three left: Tim Watson, Mark Stevens and Sean Sowerby. I think Andrew McCormack is working part time.

2 Likes

@LukeMovieMan that happens fairly often and sometimes even Sunrise reporters stories are included on TDE.

1 Like

Mel McLaughlin is presenting Sydney sport from “Seven’s Tennis Studio” (well, that’s what they’re calling it!) at Homebush for the Sydney International this week. Presumably, she’ll go down to Melbourne for the Australian Open next week.

1 Like

I did wonder whether Mel would be used for the Australian Open (surely an obvious choice, as she also still at Ten this time last year)?

@JohnsonTV Perhaps we’ll see Emily Angwin fill a lot of the role (Saturday night AFL voice-over / fill-in, roving reporter at major sport events, etc)?

They should move Joh back to the evenings and put Mel in during the afternoon.

I know there is a lot of hate for Mel around here but I’m sure we all agree that she is better than Hamish!!

Joh is not part of the Australian Open this year.

1 Like

I think Mel should go back 10 very overrated imo

4 Likes

Dislike.

2 Likes

possibly doing House Rules?

1 Like

Or WIN.

Seven should get Jo Palmer from SC in to do the Aus Open TBH.

Funny how a promo for Fergo still hasn’t aired on Seven yet while Nine has been airing promos for Overton two weeks prior to his actual return. Speculations anyone?

1 Like

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?