Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Warburton is denying the Sunday Telegraph report the network is gearing up for a bid on the NRL rights but considering his love of rugby league and the fact he was tipped to be taking the NRL’s top job when he was at Supercars, I’d suggest he is very interested.

6 Likes

Agreed.

If Seven were to only sign up one or two ex-players to be part of their news coverage of the game (like when they had just Laurie Daley or even Brett Kimmorley a few years back), I probably wouldn’t bat an eyelid. Signing up six seems like a potential “we want to take broadcasting rights off Nine” signal to me.

4 Likes

Sunday 15 March-

Angela Cox is presenting 5pm News.

5 Likes

Peter Mitchell is presenting in Melbourne tonight. It looks like they have reverted back to the Sunday-Thursday schedule.

8 Likes

I think it’s one of two things:

1. the recent ratings losses to Nine News (though I doubt Seven News reinstating the Sun-Thu format will fix this in the short term)
  2. close to the start of the AFL season.
1 Like

Monday 16 March to Wednesday 18 March-

Monique Wright is presenting Early News.

4 Likes

Monday 16 March-

Ann Sanders also read the weather forecast on Morning News today.

6 Likes

Monday 16 March -
Jacqueline Felgate presented sport on Morning News.

6 Likes

Starting last week the Afternoon News in Melbourne has reverted back to Jacqueline Felgate presenting Monday and Friday and Mike Amor presenting from Tuesday to Thursday.

6 Likes

She’s very IN! YOUR! FACE!! Isn’t she.

4 Likes

Her presentation style sounds very forced and fake. Not sure what management sees in her over others.

1 Like

Is he still doing “weekend” 6pm, fridays and saturdays?

Yes

Amanda Abate presented solo in Gold Coast tonight with Paul Burt presenting weather.

2 Likes

Monday 16 March-

David Brown was back presenting weather in Sydney.

3 Likes

Tuesday 17 March-

Jacqueline Felgate is presenting sport on Morning News.

EDIT-
David Brown is back presenting weather on Morning News today.

6 Likes

Wednesday 18 March-

Sydney senior reporter Alex Hart is reporting from London.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Thursday 19 March-

Tim Watson will be presenting Melbourne sport from inside the MCG tonight.

5 Likes

Both sides of Victorian state politics have paid tribute to Brendan Donohoe.

4 Likes