Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

15/04/2019:

Katrina Blowers is presenting with Max Futcher in Brisbane all week.
Laura Dymock presented the weather on Monday with Paul Burt most likely to do it for the rest of the week.

Amanda Abate presented the afternoon news from the Gold Coast today as well - 2nd week in a row.

5 Likes

Amelia Broun presenting Perth’s 4.00 pm news
Sam Jolly on 2 weeks hols

1 Like

How long has Sarina Andaloro been at 7 Sydney? Never heard of her or seen her until the other day.

Sarina was Prime7’s State Political Reporter, but moved to Channel 7 earlier this year

1 Like

Quite a long time, several years. She used to be shared between Prime and Seven (based at Martin Place) but is now full-time with Seven.

She used to be called Sarina Nastasi if that rings a bell?

2 Likes

I can’t speak for her position behind the scenes, but from an on-air perspective I thought Sarina was only reporting for Prime7 from sometime in 2016 (most likely whenever Kathleen Curry moved on to take up a PR role) until late last year/early this year when she transitioned into her current fulltime reporting role for Seven News Sydney? Happy to be corrected on that if I’m wrong, of course.

What I am fairly sure about though is the Martin Place newsroom most likely would’ve chosen Sarina to cover the Royal Easter Show (and quite rightly IMO) at least partially due to her time at Prime7 until relatively recently and the possibility that country people attending the event might recognise her from there, which may help when it comes to scoring interviews for Seven’s reports!

1 Like

Tuesday -

Mike Amor is presenting Morning News.

6 Likes

Check out her Twitter feed - @sarinanastasi

2 Likes

4pm news today didn’t make the 6pm bulletin.

2 Likes

Good Friday -

Mike Amor presenting Melbourne special edition Morning News.

with Melina Sarris presenting the weather.

4 Likes

Friday (19.04.2019): Angie Asimus is presenting the Morning News and Sydney’s Afternoon News today.

3 Likes

Melina Sarris on weather for the Melbourne Morning News.

3 Likes

Good Friday 19/04/2019 - Chris Reason presenting Sydney’s 6PM news tonight.

5:53pm update:

3 Likes

19/04/2019:
Katrina Blowers is presenting solo in Queensland.

3 Likes

Despite what many here think, I quite like Chris Reason presenting. Certainly better than Robert Ovadia.

3 Likes

So much better than Mark Burrows over on Nine.

2 Likes

Almost like big public holiday rostering… like what you’d see on Christmas Day.

3 Likes

Saturday -

Robert Ovadia is presenting in Sydney tonight.

2 Likes

Sunday (21.04.2019): Laura Dymock is presenting Brisbane’s weather. Tony returns tomorrow.

3 Likes

Monday 22 April-
Edwina Bartholomew presented Early News.

4 Likes