Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Did Ferguson at least have 15-20min then?

1 Like

Hope we see drunken selfies from Mooseheads later on.

2 Likes

About 20 minutes due to the swearing in, correct.

1 Like

Saturday -

Blake Johnson is presenting in Melbourne tonight.

3 Likes

Saturday -

Mark Beretta presenting sport on 5pm News/Sydney News from the SCG tonight.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Seven news Sydney having big problems tonight

2 Likes

he presents every week, he’s the weekday anchor.

Well John was presenting solo the other night. So maybe SamSamTV meant that John was presenting solo for that period.

2 Likes

Yes he has been presenting solo for a while now, that’s what I meant.

1 Like

Sunday Herald Sun reports that Mike Amor will return to Melbourne to be the new weekend presenter, ending his 17-year stint as US correspondent during which he covered numerous major events and won a couple of journalism awards. He will present bulletins on Friday and Saturday nights from next week, August 31.

13 Likes

No surprise really, when you look at what they have done with Michael Usher at ATN.

Certainly the best person at the network and is more than capable of replacing Peter Mitchell.

It will be interesting to see who replaces gim in the US. Maybe Denham Hitchcock or Matt Doran?

1 Like

Matt and Denham have already done stints in the US albeit at other networks but I doubt they’d be looking to go back.

1 Like

Great news about Mike he will be a perfect weekend anchor.
It will be interesting too see who replaces him in the US. I would imagine lot’s of journalists around the country who would want the overseas position.

10 Likes

I think Blake Johnson would be great in US. He is a gun reporter, done a superb job on weekends for the past three months and is someone who has a very bright future at the network.

5 Likes

Fantastic to see that Mike Amor has been announced as weekend presenter.

I’d like to see Blake Johnson replace Amor in the US.

3 Likes

Emma Dallimore?

1 Like

Although I don’t usually like to brag, I probably wasn’t entirely off the mark with this post from a couple of weeks ago…

Also can someone remind me how many reporters Seven have based in their LA bureau? Is it three like Nine?

1 Like

Yes three reporters Amelia Brace, Ashlee Mullany and Mike.

4 Likes

Thanks for that Salty. So we probably should expect Seven to fill that position with a new reporter soon.

3 Likes