Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

me rn

plsdontsayshe’sdanielmcphersonssister.png

3 Likes

Nah its not actually but I actually know here as quiet a fair few years Back she was reporting in albury 5 year ago I think it was

Not sure if it’s due to reporting from London, but Rob Scott seems to have lost his - usually quite strong - accent.

1 Like

Sean Sowerby presenting sport in Melbourne Sunday - Thursday again this week.

3 Likes

08/07/2018:
Mark Mooney anchoring in Adelaide.

5 Likes

Chris reason is in CHiang Rai, Thailand reporting on the rescue operation

2 Likes

09/07/2018:
Katrina Blowers presenting Queensland afternoon bulletin.

2 Likes

Joel Dry’s first day reporting for Channel Seven, Katrina welcomed him to the team at the end of the report.

Full bulletin for those interested in having a look (vid starts on Joel’s report)

6 Likes

Seven News Queensland 4pm afternoon news opening incl Max Futcher in Thailand and Joel Dry’s first report for Seven.

1 Like

Sharyn will be anchoring solo tonight with Max Futcher live from Thailand.

1 Like

Monday 9th July - Amelia Broun anchoring the Perth edition of Sevens Afternoon News.

Susannah Carr also returning tonight.

1 Like
6 Likes

09/07/2018:

Rosanna is having a break, Mike Smithson is presenting Adelaide’s afternoon bulletin for the next week or so.
Cap courtesy of @ScreenTower

3 Likes

Susannah back on board tonight, with Rick, in Perth.

see, this is the problem with putting your best senior reporter on the news desk 5 nights a week… when you want him to anchor the big news story for the network, your local bulletin misses out.

pointless.

2 Likes

Disagree completely. The marketing value Seven is going to get from this over Nine is huge.
In a matter of days you can expect to see promos with Seven clearly promoting that their 6pm anchor for Brisbane was there on the ground while Nine was stuck back in Brisbane.
It’s no doubt why Nine went hard on Ipswich last night.

1 Like

but Max didn’t anchor the 6pm news from Thailand… he was back to being a reporter for the network.

Who cares? He’s still on the ground to report on arguably the biggest story of the year. The one story everyone is talking about.

3 Likes

Yeah and good for him… i just think he’s an anchor – he should be anchoring…

Shame 7 News Brisbane lost the ratings last night for the first time in weeks …

1 Like