Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Out of 3,239 posts in this thread, yours has been the only post to refer to a presenter as ‘awful’, so no, that’s not what this thread is for.

4 Likes

I find that incredibly hard to believe… So you are saying right here and now that you can’t call a person’s presenting style awful?

Big call.

1 Like

Wow… big reaction. It’s almost like he said long closers aren’t important.

10 Likes

That’s what I’m saying.

1 Like

Censorship on this forum just reached a new level.

1 Like

How peculiar.

1 Like

Without seeing the Moderation Logs. I cannot see who’s in the clear :confused:

Anyway it’s MYMB

Don’t worry, it can get a whole lot worse too…

3 Likes

I find the censorship here awful.

User was banned for this post.

2 Likes

Wow, imagine if you actually paid for the site.

Seriously, it’s an Internet forum. Some perspective would be good - it’s hardly censorship.

1 Like

It wouldn’t want to, or you are going to start losing a lot of good contributors.

I’ve been on this forum for more than 10 years now and don’t deserve to be treated in such a way.

Monday (01.01.2018) - Friday (05.01.2018): Max Futcher and Katrina Blowers are anchoring in Queensland again this week. Rohan Welsh is presenting sport.

Laura Dymock read Monday and Friday weather. Tony Auden returned from holidays on Tuesday night.

3 Likes

Very weird to fine Susannah Carr back tonight after just 10 day break

2 Likes

Finishing up before moving to 9? :wink:

1 Like

Jennifer Keyte back presenting in Melbourne from Monday

4 Likes

Jennifer Keyte returns from holidays on Monday and will be presenting in Melbourne next week. Peter Mitchell returning from holidays on Monday January 15.

I thought Mike Amor did very well presenting the Melbourne bulletin over the last three weeks.

4 Likes

Started out to be a bit fiddly but turned out to be quite good.

2 Likes

Agree… he could easily take over that chair if need be.

5 Likes

If only Mike had been a bit more polished and popular when he filled in for Ian Ross all those summers ago and was being considered as a possible successor to the great man.

4 Likes

If I remember correctly, soon as he took over the 4.30 news, from Rebecca Maddern ratings dropped.

He seems to have matured over the years. great talent, and like I said he could take over if need be.

5 Likes