Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

David’s not the type to state something as fact unless it is. Presumably it was either mentioned on air or social media.

8 Likes

Thank you for your support and exactly right.

A short video on FB Beretts asked everyone what their plans are for Xmas Day and Angela mentioned flying back into Sydney to present the news.

16 Likes

From Mike on Twitter this morning:

https://twitter.com/mikeamor7/status/943955138149957632

17 Likes

That’s sad to hear.

5 Likes

Poor Mike. I feel for him.

I think he’s been doing an okay job.

5 Likes

As @Mitchell_Nock mentioned earlier Mark Beretta presented sport on Sydney News again this week ( his second week) , he said on his Instagram recently that he is working on Sunrise and Sydney News over summer.

6 Likes

According to Michelle’s LinkedIn profile she joined Seven Sydney in January 2016.

5 Likes

Oh sad to hear. Hope he gets better.

2 Likes

Rick Presented both 4pm and 6pm
Susannah is on hols

2 Likes

Seven News in particular often send somebody from Sydney (i.e.) Chris Reason when major news breaks elsewhere.

To cover it from a national perspective (e.g.) Morning News, Daily Edition, 4pm News and bulletins outside of Melbourne at 6pm today.

3 Likes

I must say I’m very impressed with Mike Amore. I think its easy to say, If Peter Mitchell ever retired Mike would be the perfect replacement.

6 Likes

Mike Amor is very good when filling-in for everything from Sunrise to Seven News. A talent that should be kept by Seven at all costs.

5 Likes

Chris Reason presenting again this weekend (Sat-Sun) in Sydney.

Freya Cole presenting 5PM news & Sydney weather this weekend (Sat-Sun) too. Matt Carmichael is presenting sport.

2 Likes

Freya Cole presenting 5pm News today

3 Likes

She now has a voiceover, which was used on the early news when she was presenting about Cyclone Debbie, so about time.

6 Likes

Saturday (23.12.2017) -Sunday (24.12.2017): Kendall Gilding is anchoring in Brisbane. Rohan Welsh is presenting sport and Paul Burt is doing the weather.

5 Likes

Amelia Broun presenting on Saturday in Perth
Paula Voce presenting on Sunday (Christmas Eve) and Monday (Christmas Day) in Perth

1 Like

Amelia presenting just tonight it seems.

So Amelia,is she still called brown after getting married 2 weeks

She is still ‘Broun’ at this point, yes.