Seven News Content and Appearance

What do you think Seven will ditch first:

• Horoscopes
  • Humphries
  • Anthony De Ceglie
0 voters
1 Like

does anyone have a copy or know where I can find Seven News perth bulletin 6pm 20/02/2024?

like an archived copy please of the full bulletin

7+ probably has a replay or 7news.com.au

I’m just guessing.

1 Like

Bulletins expire on 7Plus after a week, and the full bulletins aren’t uploaded onto 7news.com.au.

4 Likes

Bulletins for Regional NSW aren’t uploaded to the respective 7NEWS (formerly Prime7 Local News) YouTube channels anymore either. The most recent bulletins from November and 1st December 2023 are surprisingly still on their channels.

For example, this is the newest video by 7NEWS Coast (you will need to open it on YouTube as they disabled playback on other sites, including here on MS).

And prime7.com.au now redirects you to tvguidetonight.com.au.

1 Like

Come again?

Queensland has the unenviable title of the crime capital of the country. On the Gold Coast the number of residents becoming victims of physical crime has surged by 153% since 2015. https://t.co/tIEQ9JOpss #7NEWS pic.twitter.com/SgVjxFp6X2

— 7NEWS Gold Coast (@7NewsGoldCoast) September 16, 2024
4 Likes

Finding Inside Media to be a bit of a miss, the newest edition attacking the ABC (rightly) but then acting and defending Spotlight if it is some sort of serious and not discredited program, especially when it comes to war criminals is insane

Clearly can’t cover 7 impartially.

2 Likes

Is Inside Media 7’s equivalent to Media Watch? I asked this before, but I didn’t get an answer.

1 Like

Watch it and work it out?

But no, not really.

4 Likes

It’s more like The Media Diary in The Australian.

2 Likes

Did anyone record last night’s Seven News Sunshine Coast bulletin?

The background, which is supposed to be a moving image of the beach and coastal roads was in still mode. That’s okay, but you could see in the top left corner the time on the line at which it had been paused and how much room was left on the hard drive. Looked like a Panasonic recorder’s info.

As mentioned:

10 Likes

Thanks Nicholas! I didn’t realize there was a separate thread for Seven Queensland. My apologies!

3 Likes

This made 4pm Sydney news today - “A win for Sydney drivers”… With a Melbourne tram stop in the background of the footage!

Obviously most viewers don’t notice this - I just found it interesting that they didn’t have anything Sydney?

4 Likes

I guess they just looked up file vision of streets. Happens every now and then with the ABC News Channel - they talk about NSW schools but then they show file footage of schools from my local area in Adelaide :laughing:

3 Likes

The tiles on 7Plus have the presenters faces back.

3 Likes

I think it was because the story was about Sydney councils being forced to bring back issuing paper tickets for parking infringements. So to show a paper ticket being issued they had to use another city as an example.

5 Likes

Agree…calling your own network’s story “a cracking yarn” doesn’t sit well with me. Either be objective or get on board the PR train, but don’t try to do both.

Someone mentioned The Oz’s Media Diary - it’s like the Confidential version of that.

2 Likes

You night not be aware of this but in the previous episode I spent a great deal of time defending the 60 minutes story on Elle MacPherson.

3 Likes

Was there a reason why Monday’s edition wasn’t uploaded to YouTube it’s a lot easier to find it there as there is not a good search function on the trashy Seven News website.