That would be the Melbourne set.

7 Likes

Melbourne set

2 Likes

She was in Melbourne yesterday.

1 Like

I see, my mistake.

1 Like

Melbourne’s backdrop still glitching after all these months. Shabby with a capital S.

3 Likes

#BudgetCuts

But I agree it’s a bad fault in the software.

2 Likes

Seven QLD broke into programming this afternoon - update on triple shooting involving police officers and neighbour in December.

2 Likes

Awkward bloopers on the Melbourne bulletin tonight:

For some weird reason they aired a VO about the unemployment rate straight after the fed pols package with Mark Riley which mentioned the unemployment rate. Even Mitch mentioned ‘as we’ve just heard’ and seemed a bit taken back by it.

Then the backdrop went into breaking news mode and Mitch just started reading the first sentence of another story, but then stopped and moved to the breaking news item which was confirmation of the deaths of two miners in Queensland.

Not a good look for the bulletin.

This isn’t a blooper. He was just reading the next thing on the autocue and the graphics team were ahead of him being directed to announce the news.

1 Like

It’s absolutely a blooper lol

Sounds like they had the LVO on standby incase the PKG wasn’t ready but the Lineup Producer or EP didn’t notice (possible it was mislabeled as something unrelated) and it ended up getting played out.

Also seems a communication issue between EP - Lineup Producer - Presenter for the second one. Perhaps just dropped in last minute and nobody told Peter.

Could be a new Lineup Producer who hasn’t quite mastered the ropes just yet.

4 Likes

Standing presentation for 7 News Adelaide’s 16:00 bulletin this afternoon, not the best look on this set.

5 Likes

Doesn’t help that she is wearing white too. She blends in with the light boxes

3 Likes

Been like this for a bit.

1 Like

Lord Mayor Basil presenting sport tonight

1 Like

Not that bad but the camera shouldn’t be so low pointing up

2 Likes

Seven News Melbourne leading with a big exclusive tonight.

Jack Ginnivan drug scandal.

Seven were able to obtain an exclusive interview to camera with the AFL player.

2 Likes

I believe nine lead with it too