Seven News Content and Appearance

No it didn’t. The bulletin still ran for an hour and finished at 7:05pm.

1 Like

One of the better promos from Seven QLD - promoting wins at the Clarion Awards on the weekend.

3 Likes

Fingers crossed the new client is Seven…

4 Likes

Seven Perth surely?

1 Like

Sorry. If it’s anything like the 7 Perth set, I’m hoping they aren’t working with 7.

5 Likes

It’s drawing a long bow to even suggest that Lightwell would be working with Seven based on a Tweet from a company that does virtual sets across the globe, but given Seven Sydney is due to move soon and they’ve been using virtual sets in the Eveleigh facility for Games coverage it just struck me as a possibility. Lightwell has done a great job with the roll out of ABC’s news sets across the country and they don’t appear to have worked with Seven before.

5 Likes

More likely it would be for Seven News Sydney given they are relocating to Eveleigh in January 2023.

Is Seven returning to the old-school microphones?

Also not sure what’s happening with the 10 one. :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah 10 stick stickers on some of their mics.
The 7 one might be because it is a spare and has been sent along to the press conference with the rest out on the job.

It’s just really excited to be there :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

Nice boxes off the top of 7 in Melb tonight.

Where’s this from and which market?

Never seen a 10 mic sock like that.

Melbourne

2 Likes

Seven Melbourne should produce a local morning news bulletin tomorrow morning. Victoria’s flood situation is worsening over the night.

1 Like

Very regular in Melbourne

Local news in Melbourne with Rebecca Maddern continuing now for the Vic floods

5 Likes

Bout time… well done 7 Melbourne.

Amazing telephoto lens on the 7 News Chopper.

24 Likes

who knew the 7 News chopper would just be a drone nowadays :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Seems like its all hands on deck in the 7 newsroom… all reporters have been called in I believe.

1 Like