Seven News Content and Appearance

The desk screen in Melbourne has been updated with a new background.

12 Likes

Don’t mind that! rather

-sigh- Here I come…

Don’t like it. When I first looked at it, it looked like a pixelated mess before I realised its meant to be skylines towers.

2 Likes

I don’t hate it, but it’s a little dark. Also the date would be a nice addition, but we know they won’t do that.

The position of the desk now and the flooring does my head in from that angle.

8 Likes

Something different tonight in Sydney with a COVID segment:

15 Likes

That doesn’t look too bad, better than when Sunrise does a similar thing in the morning. Would be nice if 6pm tried more of this.

2 Likes

This ones a bit too bushfirey

7 Likes

It’s not bad. But it’s not great.

Breaking news backdrop updated with the skyline too.

It reminds me way too much of Today Tonight’s old set.

6 Likes

Bringing some of The Latest to 6pm.

4 Likes

Finally!

2 Likes

Breaking news coverage:

5 Likes

The desk should be a lighter blue behind the logo and the top left corner and bottom right corner the angled red like 7 Brisbane has been using on some of their backdrops

What time roughly did this occur?

Only asking because here in Melbourne we got Dan Andrews press conference at 12pm.

Did Andrews & Morrison’s press conferences occur at the same time?, so therefore Melbourne would’ve missed out on getting Morrison?

I think it happened around 12:15pm, while Andrews was speaking.

2 Likes

New service from Seven for dedicated news lovers; No doubt Media Spy members will be among the first to sign up :wink:

18 Likes

Really like the use of the set, but not a fan of the colour.

5 Likes

Their YouTube is sort of a Binge service :stuck_out_tongue:. Certainly seems like a lot more there these days than there used to be.

2 Likes

They should probably remove the reference to The Daily Edition.

4 Likes

Yes I enjoyed bingeing on Season 1, but when Seven News introduced the virus stroyline this year it just got too far-fetched :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

These spelling errors happen far too often

5 Likes