Seven News Content and Appearance

News Updates nationally tonight from Perth.

13 Likes

The green screen :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

She’s a terrible newsreader. Sorry WA.

2 Likes

How dare you disrespect the queen of Perth :joy:

But seriously, there are much worse presenters!

9 Likes

so did 7 News Melbourne end up winning a week of ratings this year?

1 Like

2 weeks

Details

thanks - not a single week won in the crucial 6-6.30 slot. That’s got to hurt after last year.

1 Like

It is really surprising given how close both bulletins were last year.

1 Like

You are joking…WTF😡

Jane Doyle is a bit of a snooze as-well.

Nine presenters have a bit more energy in Adelaide compared to Seven.

4 Likes

It’s probably fair to say that you need to be a native resident of Perth to truly understand why Susannah Carr is popular with viewers there. Similar deal with Jane Doyle in Adelaide, Peter Overton here in Sydney, Peter Hitchener down in Melbourne…and I think you get the idea.

10 Likes

The ratings in Adelaide have been interesting though. Especially how close Nine are getting on a few nights, particularly weekends where they have managed to win some nights this year?

I wonder what’s wrong. Maybe people are tired of the product or the afternoon news hiatus they did might be biting them in the ass at 6:00pm?

4 Likes

Personally I don’t find anything wrong with Seven or Nine’s presenters in Adelaide and Perth. They’re all pretty good at what they do and they do a good job at it. The sets and presentation on the other hand is an entirely different matter.

The East Coast is a different matter altogether.

2 Likes

Oh so terrible. It’s not like she has 20 years of ratings wins up her sleeve or anything. Oh wait. /s

Very few presenters can claim that kind of success. Susannah is one of the best there is.

9 Likes

Hmmm. Agree to disagree.

1 Like

Seven Gold Coast News.

5 Likes

Queensland state budget graphics.

Gold Coast

4 Likes

4 Likes

Marlina Whop presented Brisbane 4pm today. Refreshing, flawless.

7 Likes

Queensland 4pm news today with Marlina Whop

14 Likes