Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

Agreed! The globes on the side look nice,
The desk should still be white though. Too much blue!

2 Likes

Brisbane is receiving the “Seven News at 5” at 4.30pm today (followed by Creek to Coast and Qld Weekender).

2 Likes

5pm news

New sport backdrop which aired yesterday

8 Likes

Those chipped and damaged pieces are particularly noticeable on the section of the set used for David Brown’s weather on the Sydney news. Beats me why they updated the side screens without repairing that section.

2 Likes

Seven and Ten using ABC sourced video of Oscars rather than from 9 the local rights holders.

4 Likes

Seven broke into The Morning Show with Breaking News on Cardinal Pell. Mike Amor presenting

2 Likes

Perth went straight to the broadcast while Eddy was talking about the U.S Awards on Sunrise.

1 Like

4 Likes

New side screens in use for tonight’s bulletin

8 Likes

For a moment it looked as if the news desk was in the middle of the aisle at St Mary’s Cathedral. Lol.

5 Likes

Melbourne has updated their live shot again.

6 Likes

Was the same last night. Less cranes in the shot this week.
I image they originally turned the camera to face the west of the Yarra to avoid showing the construction currently happening on Princess bridge for the safety bollards? Seems pretty coincidental timing.

2 Likes

I’de say it’s a sun issue.

Fantastic to see Adelaide use a wide opening shot again, a feature now sidelined for significant opening stories.

Shame it’s not in better circumstances…

2 Likes

On The Project tonight

Hugh Whitfeld’s interview was seen on Seven News bulletins today.

6 Likes

Did they use the full interview or a portion of it as part of a montage of different network coverage?

Part of a montage.

1 Like

The Perth bulletin tonight began with a wide shot and themed backdrop for the Cardinal George Pell trial:

4 Likes

From wide shots the green screen looks s**t but upclose it looks ok

6 Likes

That looks cheap and nasty!

4 Likes