Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

So it begs the question. Why can’t they get their everyday coverage to such standards?

2 Likes

Don’t be too sure about that. Nine could see the value in Murder Uncovered that Seven could not. Apparently they’re working on a new crime factual series. Silly of Seven to let the people working on that show go considering the popularity of those imported crime factuals both Seven and Nine run after their weekly current affairs shows on Sunday nights.

2 Likes

I found Seven to be far more engaging than Nine. Nine made a good decision poaching those involved on Seven, but bad news for Seven. What’s worse is that only 5 episodes were made (6 if you count the unbranded Beaumont investigation).

It seems as though the Newsroom in Melbourne has stuck up some 7NEWS banners in there.

1 Like

I noticed that… not really sure about that.

Any caps?

6 Likes

Thanks @Salty, seems like they have gone poster crazy!

4 Likes

Is that a new angle of the newsroom? You can literally see the studio in the back of the shot…

Yep it’s from the opposite end

Does anyone know how many control rooms are at Sevens Martin Place studio? Do they have a smaller automation control room for news bulletins?

No voiceover on the Sydney afternoon news for Angie.

https://youtu.be/m2bQcGUWtcQ?t=15s

Queensland breaking opener
vlcsnap-2018-06-29-18h30m04s968vlcsnap-2018-06-29-18h30m07s207vlcsnap-2018-06-29-18h30m19s213vlcsnap-2018-06-29-18h31m41s995

6 Likes

Brisbane

1 Like

Seven first with story of the end of siege

Seven were first in Sydney as well, but here’s another update that just aired with the story being apparantley the start of the weather report. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This probably isn’t new, but I do like this promo end shot from Seven News Sydney.

3 Likes

I think that Promo Endtag shot has been circulating for about a year now?

3 Likes

Oh its that old? :scream:

Apparently there are still 7 News billboards across Melbourne with Jennifer Keyte in them.

1 Like

Melbourne - 2 July, 2018 - the live backdrop died. :neutral_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes