Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

No need, you just mentioned it for us.

6 Likes

Last Wednesday:

4 Likes

What’s so special about this picture?

Maybe the lack of a story-specific image on the OTS graphic? :wink:

9 Likes

I didn’t realise the OTS graphic never actually appeared, I thought it was an ineptly timed cap as it was appearing haha. I would have realised if it was a video of the situation…

@Mitchell_Nock, why the hypocrisy? You say you love things “out of the ordinary”, yet when we’ve just posted “out of the ordinary” content, you snap and question said content.

Yes, Amelia is the regular weather presenter, however, since I saw them setting up, it was an interesting point to note the live cross location.

Similarly with @SamSamTV’s cap, he managed to find a small graphics blooper, yet again you effectively question “what is this rubbish?!”.

Dude, you need to chill. Other people are allowed to post “out of the ordinary” content too.

9 Likes

Seven Early News used the desk this morning (over Jodie sitting on a stool) and a sports presenter. Not sure if it is permanent or just because Sunrise was doing an OB.

Thanks @ScreenTower

6 Likes

Nice to see Seven still use their outside studio at Flemington for Seven News Melbourne.

And also formerly Today Tonight.

Do they still use the main outside studio for anything at Melbourne Park during the Australian Open? Again formerly TT.

Seven News Melbourne doesn’t use the MCG studios though after the AFL GF, probably not appropriate.

5 Likes

I think that studio belongs to Flemington Racecourse?

1 Like

if it’s the same studio I’m thinking, it’s a portable studio that Seven ships around to each racecourse during the spring racing carnival (Caulfield, Moonee Valley and Flemington). It’s a two part studio. I saw them installing it at same stage in the past. I’m pretty sure its the same one they use for the Australian Open

6 Likes

Yeah, I’d say with a high level of confidence that they would have been taking the Melbourne afternoon news all along.

SC7 Darwin take the 7 Melbourne feed for all of their content (news included), so it’s highly likely the afternoon news is from Melbourne, as is the 6pm news.

2 Likes

Hello my Media Spy friends,

Long time no communicate.

Have you all noticed how healthier Mark Ferguson’s numbers are now especially in the last 3 weeks. He’s actually beat Overton more than not in the past 3 weeks.

What’s everyone opinion on hos presenting style to date? Has it changed for the better hence the healthier numbers? Are the promos doing it?

Keen to hear what you guys rekon!

1 Like

>Mitchell_Nock has logged off.
>antonio1987 has logged on.

16 Likes

Seven News Sydney has rated so well over the last three weeks that Nine News Sydney was actually the ratings leader for at least two of those three weeks!

Mind you, it has to be said that there’s been maybe a couple of nights during those three weeks when Georgie Gardner (who more often than not, outrates Fergo) filled in for Peter Overton but the point still stands.

Those promos with the staff of Seven News talking up Fergo are really cringeworthy, if you ask me!

4 Likes

They won one week this year, the same week as Lisa Wilkinson left. Probably not a coincidence.

1 Like

Queensland’s news was only (as it should be) 30 mins tonight due to the football.

1 Like

Still as bad as ever. Boring as paint drying.

I would love to see a Gogglebox: MS edition now.

7 Likes

Seven News in 2017 everyone…

8 Likes

Nothing out of the ordinary to be honest. They’ve losing the plot more and more, day after day. Their effort at presentation sucks badly in comparison to Nine and they just suck overall.

What do you think?

This was the story ladies and gentlemen:

Or at least I think it is.

2 Likes