Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

Loving it the graphics used for Same Sex marriage survey coverage. The full screens are so light and fresh - build a new package off them!

3 Likes

Has anyone seen this breaking news graphic before? it was shown on 7Perth and on Facebook Live

5 Likes

looks terrible

2 Likes

How long has Seven had a Parramatta live shot? Referred to as a “weather cam” on air so I assume it’s a permanent/fixed thing.

Can think of better places to mount a camera than Rosehill but whatever…

5 Likes

They occasionally use weather cams from different locations around Sydney like Icebergs at Bondi, the Blue Mountains etc in the weather preview sections of both the 4PM and 6PM news from what I have seen in the past this year. It’s more so in the 4PM news as like an added feature since Sydney’s localised 4PM news began back at the start of August. It’s really good I think personally. I would kill to see these sorts of live weather cams used around Perth in the news but we all know that’s never going to happen!!

Near identical stories on Seven and Nine News in Brisbane - it was a first on both bulletins :roll_eyes: The broadcast times were the same as well - last story before weather.

6 Likes

This is just a new level of crazy & desperate!!

Adam Gilmore or whoever he is must be feeling pretty famous.

1 Like

“Network Finance Editor” Gemma Acton introducing her report on-set:

7 Likes

Yet another tacky special backdrop from Seven News Sydney!

Although even more disturbing was the fact that they thought something about how drivers can get cash back from motorway tolls was more worthy of being the lead story over “Federal Government Postpones Parliament” in tonight’s bulletin.

4 Likes

It will be interesting to see how long this latest finance craze lasts.

Does Scott Pape still appear on Seven Melbourne?

3 Likes

I don’t think “The Barefoot Investor” has appeared on Seven News (at least on a Sydney/national basis) since about 2013-14?

6 Likes

Slightly off looking graphic from earlier in the week (sorry for the poor quality, the story popped up on my facebook feed and just capped it from there) -

Seems like a bit of a strange error to have slipped through.

4 Likes

7 News Brisbane promo

4 Likes

Just had a sports update presented by Tim Watson air on 7mate in Canberra.

1 Like

I saw one on Monday night and didn’t know if it was a mistake or not as it aired in the SNSW market, but seemed to be a regular Melbourne update, not a national one:

2 Likes

First time using a super like this?

(Cap courtesy of @ScreenTower)

4 Likes

Why is the Sydney local weather continually appearing in the weekend 5pm bulletin ticker?>

Surely it’s not that hard to put the national one up?

4 Likes

Brisbane news from Parliament House

6 Likes

God Kay is a legend. The only redeeming aspect of 7’s coverage by the looks of it.

8 Likes