Seven News Content and Appearance

Sharyn had a story with red behind her at one stage. I’ve seen it used a few nights so far.

Brisbane from RNA

8 Likes

Fireworks

Not visible on Nine’s backdrop :thinking:

8 Likes

Funny moment at the end of Perth’s 4pm news today with Basil Zempilas using his phone, not realising the cameras were on him during the closer. He quickly realised and turned it off!

5 Likes

Reminds of a similar time in Adelaide: 10075938-0-image-m-139_1550711142576

7 Likes

Sunday Night… but not really. Seven appoints founding Sunday Night Executive Producer Mark Llewellyn as EP of 7 News Spotlight, with investigative (and former SN) reporter Denham Hitchcock.

5 Likes

Today’s Morning News:

Sydney bulletin:

6 Likes

There are no words. Embarrassment. Not doing much to alleviate any credibility in the Seven News brand.

3 Likes

The bulletin used the old opener titlecard

4 Likes

Oh good. They have forgotten to update that template.

Well I don’t think so, these stories are featured under the lifestyle section so how is it ruining credibility?

News websites cover a broad range of stories and those lifestyle ones are comparable to click bait.

4 Likes

Agreed. I don’t see the issue.
You’ll find worse on most news sites, based on less.

3 Likes

F is a quiet place to be at…

19 Likes

F all, there.

5 Likes

The desk screen in Melbourne has been updated with a new background.

12 Likes

Don’t mind that! rather

-sigh- Here I come…

Don’t like it. When I first looked at it, it looked like a pixelated mess before I realised its meant to be skylines towers.

2 Likes

I don’t hate it, but it’s a little dark. Also the date would be a nice addition, but we know they won’t do that.

The position of the desk now and the flooring does my head in from that angle.

8 Likes

Something different tonight in Sydney with a COVID segment:

15 Likes

That doesn’t look too bad, better than when Sunrise does a similar thing in the morning. Would be nice if 6pm tried more of this.

2 Likes