Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

I’ve only seen it once recently here in Brisbane.

Perth have been using it for years

2 Likes

I know that there is no ban on people surfing or fishing but these activities seem to be flouting the “stay at home” advice that everyone is getting. So, I feel that advice on the best places to surf and fish is something that Seven could to drop from its Queensland bulletins.

Local news

Brisbane

4 Likes

Brisbane promo

7 Likes

That’s the one I was referring to :slight_smile:

1 Like

5pm News:

3 Likes

Sydney and Melbourne promos:

2 Likes

It looks like the main backdrops have been keyed in. Surely they’re not because it would be easier to just play a video file on the screen but something just looks a little off…

4 Likes

Peter Mitchell presenting National Sunday 5pm bulletin

3 Likes

Melbourne will be doing all 5PM national bulletins as Martin Place is pre recording segments for The Latest.

7 Likes

This is when 7News gets found out with different sets/ no consistency in appearance across each city. This bulletin now looks completely foreign to any regular 7News viewer outside of Victoria.

Melbourne/ Sydney at a minimum need the same news set for national bulletins/ flexibility.

9News could produce a national bulletin in any capital city and they would still be “on-brand”.

3 Likes

It’s a good thing, every set does not need to look the same

5 Likes

New Update super in Sydney. Was previously used last week before the Late News bulletin

5 Likes

Did the Ben Cousins doco start on time or late and what about the EPG? Because of PM interruption.

1 Like

Wasn’t due to start until 8pm. 7News running until 7:30 followed by The Latest. No word on if this will be a shortened 30 minute edition or not in Syd and Melb.

1 Like

Victoria, South Australia and Western Australia will receive the Ben Cousins special first followed by The Latest

2 Likes

Tv schedules are in the toilet :hot_face:

3 Likes

And there’s no TP!!

Note that in AFL states Ben Cousins special was scheduled before The Latest - so no chnage.

1 Like

Not sure how today’s bulletin looked THAT different to Sydney. The only way you can tell was the sport throw but even then it was tight enough to be not that different to normal. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Brisbane cut the PM at 6 and went to news. The Latest started on time at 7.00

2 Likes