Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

I agree Seven Local News pulled it off here in NQ a lot better than the Sydney and Brisbane bulletins that I’ve watched.

But I still don’t think the average viewer will like the sudden change.

Which one of you champions will upload a Seven News Sydney update from this evening with the new theme and update ender?

I would but you know…I don’t have the technology :joy:

New end board.

6 Likes

New promo tonight in Brisbane. “For almost 60 years…” and highlights of big events through the decades, ending with Sharyn and Blll as usual.

Yeah…that shot of Mark really isn’t the greatest.

13 Likes

That last one…oh dear.

Nice capture Eddel. Fast work! Are you in the process of putting together the clip?

no change to the virtual set in Perth. New Mission theme however only change.

4 Likes

Felt like Fred was talking slower over the into to fit the new theme.

2 Likes

Seen it on the live stream, definitely appeared slower (and probably re-recorded)

1 Like

I think Fred has done exactly that

1 Like

It’s from the end of this promo, wasn’t watching/recording for any of the usual updates but will see what they do at 9:30pm (it’s usually a national-style update).

Perth opener

7 Likes

Fair enough. Still a good capture. Cheers Eddel!

[quote=“eddel, post:609, topic:103, full:true”]
It’s from the end of this promo, wasn’t watching/recording for any usual updates but will see what they do at 9:30pm (it’s usually a national-style update).
[/quote] Certainly quality stories that are just a few reason why everyone would “make the switch”.
sarcasm

4 Likes

Heh, shows what I know.

What I don’t like is the fact that this is the second time now they’ve changed the theme and kept the graphics exactly the same. Why do they keep doing that? Last time they did it it didn’t fit at all, this time it fits better but it lacks that punch that is needed from a move like this.

The actual theme is awesome though. It’s like the 90’s has been remastered in HD.*

(*Except, y’know, most of this ain’t in HD yet…)

4 Likes

Compliments to HarbourSide Television

The theme sounded great on the update that just aired in Brisbane :+1:

Updated national backdrop… :weary: :weary: :weary:

1 Like
3 Likes