Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

Schedule Update:

Tonight 28 August 2017
08:45 PM Special: Diana, 7 Days - now runs for 2 hours
10:45 PM Monday Night Movie: Diana (2013)

Quantico out of schedule.

Thursday 31 August 2017
Melbourne (not sure of time in other markets)
09:30 PM Special: Diana: Her Story
Diana’s journey from a shy newly-wed to the most famous woman in the world is told using a unique archive which reveals the private Diana.

Monday 4 September
08:45 PM Monday Night Movie: Ant-Man (2015)

Schedule Update for Adelaide (other markets not supplied yet)

Thursday 7 September
07:00 PM AFL: Qual Final: Adelaide v Greater Western Sydney
10:30 PM World’s Angriest: Losing It Rpt
11:30 AM Royal Pains S8 Ep5

Friday 8 September
07:00 PM AFL: Qual Final: Geelong v Richmond
10:30 PM TBA

Saturday 9 September
03:00 PM AFL Pre-Game: Sydney v Essendon
06:30 PM Seven News
07:00 PM AFL: Elim Final: Port Adelaide v West Coast
10:30 PM TBA

Schedule Update for SYDNEY

Thursday 7 September
07:30 PM AFL: Qual Final: Adelaide v Greater Western Sydney
11:00 PM World’s Angriest: Losing It Rpt
12:00 AM Royal Pains S8 Ep5

Friday 8 September
07:00 PM Better Homes and Gardens
08:30 PM TBA

Saturday 9 September
03:30 PM AFL Pre-Game: Sydney v Essendon Preview
04:00 PM AFL Pre-Game: Sydney v Essendon
07:00 PM Seven News
07:30 PM Saturday Night Movie: Raising Helen
10:00 PM Saturday Late Movie: Couples Retreat

Friday and Saturday night AFL is on 7Mate

4 Likes

I can’t say I’m overly surprised that Seven are airing the AFL finals matches featuring the local teams on the main channel here in Sydney.

September 9 will probably be the first time in quite a while that neither Seven or Nine here in Sydney will air it’s main news bulletin at 6pm because of sports coverage - keeping in mind that there’s usually Saturday afternoon & evening NRL matches in the first week of the finals, Nine usually airs a special edition of the news between the matches around 4.30pm or 5pm.

1 Like

You’ve mentioned this a few times now in a few different threads?

Not having a go, but are you excited or something? :roll_eyes:

Masterchef*

8 Likes

Seven released this, discussing Little Big Shots success (national average & reach figures removed) & also shows upcoming Q4 programs.

Does “Star Wars” indicate a movie marathon, like Seven did in late 2015 (when Disney acquired the Star Wars rights)?

Also a few new (but less major) shows too.

I’d assume new Highway Patrol (a couple of episodes have already aired - but against Ninja Warrior) will be in the Wednesday slot, after Border Security and/or The Force are finished?

1 Like

I think Seven will hold back Instant Hotel until October, after The Block finishes its season.

2 Likes

I Am Heath Ledger

Coming Soon

Heath Ledger had you at hello.

His hoarse, smoky voice didn’t hurt. Nor did his Sean Connery brow and jawline. Just as much, it was the impression he gave of being a seeker and an explorer — still trying on different identities to the day that he died. And partly, it was his behavior on set, where he steered clear of chauffeurs and trailers, preferred skateboards to SUVs, and worked alongside the crew between setups.

But for those who knew him best, it was his rejection of the trappings and attention of Hollywood along with his attempt to live an ordinary artist’s life — the key word being ‘artist’ — that were chief among his greatest allures.

I AM HEATH LEDGER is that documentary.

Ledger’s passing deprived acting of one of its most accomplished and promising talents — a towering pillar of talent silenced before his time. Ledger thought deeply about his craft — refusing to be defined solely by his good looks, he pursued new challenges with each role he took on creating a hodgepodge of characters that are deliberately unlike one another.

I AM HEATH LEDGER goes one better.

Only a handful of stars who died young have had the kind of resonance that grows with time, transcends generational taste, and sums up their eras.

I AM HEATH LEDGER honors this fact.
Ledger fully inhabited life, leaving not just traces, but laid bare great swaths of himself for an adoring public to ponder. Extravagant in gesture and in action, it was this energy and unshakable willingness to take risks that instilled such an extraordinarily deep love and affection in those people close to him.

I AM HEATH LEDGER depicts an extremely gifted and versatile artist whose talents spanned a broad array of mediums including acting, producing, directing, screenwriting, photography, painting, poetry, and music.

This feature documentary showcases a combination of originally filmed interviews paired with archival footage, iconic photographs, home movies and family snapshots. Serving as threads to connect his ever-changing roles and the circumstances of the artist’s life are music videos Ledger directed, bringing to life his passion for being truly behind the camera.

From the producers of the Academy Award shortlisted documentary Facing Ali, I AM HEATH LEDGER is a captivating, one-of-a-kind, compelling portrait of a unique man — an Academy Award winner who transcended the silver screen; a cultural icon who did it his way.

3 Likes

New major trilogy title out in December, so I’d wager yes.

3 Likes

I am Heath Ledger screened at the cinemas for one week from May 11 this year, so it is quite a quick transition to TV broadcast.

2 Likes

Cannonballol

2 Likes

And The Wall? Is it being rushed before the end of the year?

2 Likes

Seven has already said that The Wall will air in 2018. They are only starting filming in October.

2 Likes

Schedule Update:

Thursday 31 August

Sydney, Brisbane
08:30 PM Little Big Shots Encore
09:30 PM Special: Diana: Her Story :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Just having something in the timeslot while The Front Bar airs in AFL states.

2 Likes

Doesn’t the graphic say “Still to come on Seven in 2017”?

2 Likes

Hmm, it does. Didn’t see that but I think the most we will see this year is sneak peaks and ads for it.

No sign of Olivia Newton-John miniseries starring Delta Goodrem. If the show is postponed to 2018 and Delta re-signs as a judge on The Voice, she won’t have time to promote her role.

2 Likes

Schedule Update - Sydney, Brisbane

Friday 8 September
08:30 PM Friday Night Movie: Sweet Home Alabama (2002)

2 Likes