Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

A post was merged into an existing topic: 7flix - Programs and Schedules

Has it been confirmed that First Dates are local episodes? The NZ version started a couple of weeks ago.

The people in the promo sound Aussie.

1 Like

The show is “Season 2” and narrated by Sam Mac. The contestants have their state given.

1 Like

Ah okay, haven’t seen the promos.

Can’t help but be a little cynical…

Cold Feet only goes for 20 minutes?

Now updated

09:40 PM Cold Feet S6, Ep5
10:40 PM The Windsors S1, Ep 6 Season Final
11:10 PM Chicago Fire S4, Ep 10

Why are Seven keep making those Stupid Programming Changes and now I want them back to the Way it was before the Screw ups.

1 Like

Because people aren’t watching the 9.30 programs, so back they go to 10.30.

I Hate Big Bang flooding Seven and now 7flix’s Schedule when there’s other Programs still to Fill.

In Melbourne, The Programmers made a mistake in Next Monday’a Schedule with Three TBBT Episodes followed by a New Catch Ep. Tell time it’s the Wrong Schedule?

Like The Goldbergs?

Nor does the rest of Australia.

1 Like

It’s Everywhere.

Fox has announced the 12th and final season of Bones will start on January 3 next year in the US. Will Seven fasttrack it after the Australian Open, given the season will only have 12 episodes?

I Doubt It with The Australian Open filling Seven’s Primetime Schedule for Two Weeks.

Given the poor ratings last time, it will most likely be relegated to a late night slot or 7flix.

### Australia’s Cheapest Weddings

Coming Soon - Episode 4

The average Aussie wedding costs $65,000 but what if you could have your dream wedding at a dream price?

Australia’s Cheapest Weddings follows couples as they plan their perfect wedding – on a tight budget! These couples will do anything to prove you can have champagne taste on a beer budget, but low costs can cause high dramas as these brides are pushed to their limit.

One would expect The Chase Australia would have one of its highest audiences of 2016, following the Melbourne Cup?