Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

Pawn Stars and Batman Begins

1 Like

Just when I thought we wouldn’t see this again in the new schedule!

1 Like

I think 7 have deleted the tapes, just like 10 supposedly did with the recent reboot of Changing Rooms.

2 Likes

I’m confused. The press release posted here states that Kitchen Knightmares starts Tuesday 7.30. Have they bumped This is your Life? or made an error?

3 Likes

The media kit is wrong - it starts on Wednesday.

4 Likes

Changes to movies in the above schedules - the MIB movies dropped.

Friday 7 October
08:30 PM Movie: The Help (2011)
11:30 PM Movie: The Gumball Rally (1976)

Saturday 8 October
07:30 PM Movie: Ford v Ferrari (2019)
10:40 PM Movie: X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)
12:50 AM Repco Supercars Championship 2022 Bathurst 1000 - Top 10 Shootout Rpt

Saturday 15 October
07:30 PM Movie: 2012 (2009)
10:40 PM Movie: The Wolverine (2013)

2 Likes

Will Smith backlash?

Not sure why they didn’t just screen it on 7mate or 7flix, they could’ve even made it exclusive to 7+

2 Likes

Probably costs them more to screen than to warehouse. Pretty sure you can write it off on tax if it never airs.

Maybe also because airing FvF the night before Bathurst (instead of Friday as originally scheduled) makes better sense than a programming theme (motorsport - “Talladega Nights” is on tonight too) gap on the Saturday.

However, the MIB are shorter run times, now pushing X Men 3 out more than an hour and likewise the following week with 2012’s very long run time.

1 Like

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but official confirmation about the Kath and Kim 20th anniversary is going to air on 7. Which is no surprise considering the rights of the series were obtained again for reruns by 7

1 Like

Kath & Kim’s Effluent Life is coming to Seven and 7plus

No way, Jose!

Crack open the cardonnay! The foxy morons from Fountain Lakes are back with the year’s most anticipated television event, coming exclusively to Channel 7 and 7plus in 2022.

Foxy lady Kath Day-Knight and hornbag daughter Kim Craig (nee Day) will mark their 20th anniversary across two “yuge” nights, joined by hunk-of-spunk Kel Knight, pants man Brett Craig, Kim’s second-best friend Sharon Strzelecki, and the very greyyyssshhh… Prue and Trude.

The two-part celebration sees the real housewives of Fountain Lakes bring Australia a slice of their lives today, with never-before-seen moments and appearances from some familiar faces and very special guests.

Kath said: “Crack open the virgin zero percent alcohol Baileys and put on the impossible vegan footy franks and get ready for a viewing eggstravagansa.”

Kim said: “We know you have all been waiting with bad breath to see us again. You’ll be gooped and gagged when you see how I am in my new mustard moo moo micro mini.”

Kath added: “Well I’m a Tag Hag so I will be serving you a 12-inch fly and a mango espadrille because they are back in fashion big time… just like us!”

Kim asked: “What is the show pacifically?”

Kath answered: “It’s a sneak peek into our most private nooks and crannies from the last 20 years.”

Kim said: “20 years… I look amazing. I don’t look my age.”

Kath said: “You got that right!”, adding: “So come on peoples, join us in the good room for what I think is going to be a terrific night of entertainment.”

Kim said: “Totes. I’m in it, so what’s not to like?”

Lastly, Kath issued a mouth-watering invitation: “We will be supplying the nibbles. I’ve got some low fat, sugar free, high fibre, glutton free, zero Dippity, Dippity Bixs. Dress code, tizzy.”

Executive Producer Rick McKenna said: “It’s fascinating and delightful to see audiences around the world still loving Kath & Kim after 20 years. It was great fun getting the team back together, plenty of laughs all around, which we look forward to sharing very soon.”

Seven Chief Content Officer, Entertainment Programming, Angus Ross, said: “Since I was a young lad, I’ve admired the elegance and poise of Kath Day-Knight – and her clowning glory.

“In fact, it’s safe to say she was my first crush. From high-couture to yoga, Kath and Kim have had an immeasurable impact on the world. While I still find it difficult to look Kath in the eyes without blushing, it is an honour to be able to reunite them with their adoring fans.”

Kath & Kim: Our Effluent Life Coming to Channel 7 and 7plus across two big nights in 2022

3 Likes

TAR bumped to even later in the night.

Wednesday 12 October
09:40 PM Air Crash Investigations S21 E05
10:40 PM The Latest: Seven News
11:10 PM The Amazing Race S34 E03

2 Likes

Knew it. :wink:

What’s at 8.30?

No change to the earlier schedulec

1 Like

Looks like Kath and Kim will be on 7flix during the WBBL.

Looks like the whole “event” has been done in a virtual
Background as the house was being bulldozed when this was being filmed

1 Like

Yes, you can tell that it’s a green screen.

2 Likes

Couldn’t they have used a different house?