Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

I posted this last week.

Sydney, Brisbane and Perth: BH&G and Hidden Figures on main channel, AFLX on 7mate, women’s cricket on 7TWO
Melbourne and Adelaide: AFLX on main channel, BH&G and Hidden Figures on 7TWO, women’s cricket on 7mate

2 Likes

Johnson’s onto it!

I am thinking AFLX will undergo a format change again or be scrapped altogether as I was supposed to work tonight at Marvel Stadium and had my shift cancelled due to poor ticket sales. Originally tickets were $25, after not selling as well as they would like the AFL then dropped some tickets to $15. Looks like there is no interest in the event.

Wonder what the ratings will be like tonight?

1 Like

I got mine for free. Tickettek sent complimentary tickets.

Even worse.

It’s aftually not too bad a crowd. Not fantastic but I would say it’s the same as last years. And probably a better atmosphere.

It was free for any 2019 AFL club members.

They gave away a lot of free tickets.

1 Like

Melbourne:

Sunday 24 February 2019
5:30pm The Great Weekend

Jane Bunn, Brian Taylor, Jack Riewoldt and Brooke Hogan hit the road to discover the best things to see, eat and do across Victoria, to help make your weekend a ‘great weekend’.

https://twitter.com/petelazer/status/1098742291487907841

1 Like

Jack Riewoldt mentioned a bit about The Great Weekend after last night’s AFLX tournament, footage of him and Brian Taylor chatting in a pub across the road from Punt Road Oval (Richmond’s training headquarters) also shown.

I know Ross said on radio they wanted to focus on their long-time top-rating breakfast show, but I can’t help wondering if Nine now owning 3AW had something to do with it RE: A Moveable Feast going from Seven.

It’d be funny if it was resurrected on Nine at some stage!

2 Likes

Week commencing 3 March 2019

Sunday 3 March
07:00 PM My Kitchen Rules The first Pop Up Restaurant sees Group 2 serve diner-style food to the public, the judges and their rival teams in a buzzing retro games arcade.
08:30 PM Sunday Night
09:30 PM Undercurrent Rpt
10:30 PM Andrew Denton: Interview Rpt
11:35 PM The Blacklist S6 Ep04

Monday 4 March
07:30 PM My Kitchen Rules At Bondi Beach, it’s Group 1’s turn for service while Group 2 ready themselves for revenge. In the battle of the brunches, one team will be toast!
09:00 PM Instant Hotel S2 Ep04
10:15 PM Crazy On A Plane S1 Ep03
11:15 PM The Latest: Seven News
11:45 PM Hooked On The Look Rpt

Tuesday 5 March
07:30 PM My Kitchen Rules It’s a Sudden Death cook-off at the MKR Restaurant. As Group 1 and 2 dine together for the first time, the table is split over homestyle faves vs new wave. When scores are revealed, teams smell a rat!
09:00 PM The Good Doctor S2 Ep17
10:00 PM The Resident S2 Ep15
11:00 PM The Latest: Seven News
11:30 PM The Blacklist S6 Ep05

Wednesday 6 March
07:30 PM My Kitchen Rules Group 1 are tasked with turning farm fresh produce into fine dining and serving it to the farmers who grew it. Pete Evans and Colin Fassnidge are joined by guest chef Curtis Stone.
09:00 PM Undercurrent S1 Ep06 Season Final
10:15 PM Special: The Beaumont Children Mystery Rpt
11:30 PM The Latest: Seven News

Thursday 7 March
07:00 PM Home And Away x 3
08:30 PM Ms Fisher Modern Murder Mysteries S1 Ep03
10:30 PM The Latest: Seven News
11:00 PM Autopsy USA: David Bowie

Friday 8 March
07:00 PM Better Homes And Gardens
08:30 PM Movie: Hacksaw Ridge (2016)
11:30 PM Instant Hotel Rpt

Saturday 9 March
07:00 PM Movie: Iron Man 2 (2015)
09:30 PM Movie: Fury (2013)

2 Likes

Cleaning Up

Coming Soon

Created by Mark Marlow and starring SHERIDAN SMITH (Mrs Biggs, Cilla, The C Word, Gavin & Stacey, The Moorside) CLEANING UP follows the story of Sam, an office cleaner who struggles to maintain her life as a devoted mum after becoming addicted to online gambling. Set in contemporary London, it’s an entertaining, surprising, character-driven drama that explores how far we’ll go to survive – and at what cost.

We all know that the system is rigged so the rich get richer and the poor get shafted. Sam is an ordinary working-class woman, one of the invisible army of workers who mop and sweep vacuum around the CEOs, bankers and brokers as they make their millions. Hampered by her gambling addiction and with a debt collector knocking on the door, getting back to black looks impossible for Sam when she works a zero-hours contract on minimum wage.

A loving mum to two young daughters, Alice (KRISTY PHILLIPS) and Lily (ANYA MCKENNA BRUCE), Sam is struggling to keep her head above water and continues to turn to gambling as a means of escapism. The addiction has caused a rift in her family, with her husband Dave threatening to take the girls away, Sam is desperate to protect her life with them and to prove that she’s turning things around.

Sam’s world is thrown into disarray after she discovers access to lucrative stock market information that could be the answer to all her prayers.

With the help of her best friend Jess (JADE ANOUKA) Sam starts to turn the tables on the system that has cheated her and begins to navigate the dark and dangerous world of insider trading.

She finds herself caught between two contrasting lives: the exclusive, ruthless world of Canary Wharf, and the tough reality of life as a single mum in London suburbia. Smart, complicated and charismatic, Sam had the potential to be brilliant. As she demonstrates her intelligence and her plan falls into place, the money starts to roll in – but can Sam drag herself away from the lure of the roulette wheel?

She might have found a potential solution to her problems, but she’s slowly replacing one vice with another - and this time she’s taking on a criminal endeavour with formidable players and with the police around every corner. As the stakes get higher she is drawn into a dangerous network of high-powered insider traders and an unpredictable, illegal world which could threaten everything she holds dear.

Can Sam out-smart the system? Will she overcome her addictive personality? And just how far will she go to get her life back on track?

3 Likes

Any idea why The Resident is on both 7two and 7mate 1am-5am today? Showing different episodes I believe.

And on 7flix.

Haha I don’t have 7flix here in TAS, didn’t even think to look it up. Wonder why they all have The Resident on? Seems like a one off for all three channels.

For a while, they were showing new episodes of Black-ish on 7mate and repeats on 7flix.

Where’s God Friended Me Returning?

1 Like

Schedule Update

Sunday 3 March
09:30 PM Undercurrent Rpt

Friday 8 March
08:30 PM Movie: Hacksaw Ridge (2016)

Saturday 9 March
07:00 PM Movie: Iron Man 2 (2015)

3 Likes

Maybe they’re waiting as in the US they had a 5week break between ep 13 and 14 and a 2 week break with episode 14 and 15. Only 3 episodes played in the US so far…

No idea why they had a 5 week break after a Christmas break?

1 Like