Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

New promo for new UK drama Manhunt aired tonight during My Kitchen Rules. Starring Martin Clunes, the 3-part mini-series from ITV is based on the true story surrounding the initial investigation into the death of French student Amélie Delagrange in London in August 2004 and the subsequent manhunt for the killer. It premiered in UK in January 6-8 this year.

3 Likes

I saw that days ago. Maybe last week even.

1 Like

Martin Clunes: Islands Of America

Coming Soon

“Everyone has an image of America: A land of big shops, bright lights and asphalt highways stretching right across the continent. But there is another America – and I set out to find it.” Martin Clunes

Martin Clunes embarks on an epic journey around the coast of America to discover what life is like on the surrounding islands for a new documentary series, Islands of America.

Following the successful series on the Islands of Britain and Islands of Australia, Martin has developed a fascination for the unique quality and appeal of island life, often in the most remote places on the planet.

This time he sets off on a 16,000-kilometre journey, from the west to the east, to explore the vast swathe of islands which are scattered beyond America’s shores. He travels from Hawaii’s islands of fire and Alaska’s islands of snow and ice, to the playgrounds of presidents off the New England coast.

Martin says: “I wanted to look beyond corporate America and discover the other United States, out past the mainland margins, and what life is like on these unique and diverse islands.

“On this island journey I meet men and women who’ve lived through many of nature’s worst extremes. And it seems one thing they all share is a profound wisdom about these challenges.”

2 Likes

Manhunt (UK)

Coming Soon

On 19th August 2004 French student Amelie Delagrange is found on Twickenham Green with fatal head injuries. Detective Chief Inspector Colin Sutton of the Metropolitan Police is appointed as Senior Investigating Officer, tasked with leading the investigation.

There is no forensic evidence from the attacker at the crime scene, and no apparent motive. But there has been a spate of similar violent attacks on young women in the area. Colin suspects there could be a link to the murder of Marsha McDonnell in the previous year.

The police discover that Amelie’s phone last made contact with the network a short time after her death and six miles from Twickenham Green, close to the river. They now know that the killer must have taken it and left the scene in a vehicle.

Colin puts a large proportion of his team onto checking CCTV from that night to try to find the vehicle, and decides to search the river by Walton Bridge. Some of Amelie’s possessions are found, and CCTV reveals a suspicious white van close to the crime scene at the time of the attack.

3 Likes

BILLY CONNOLLY: MADE IN SCOTLAND

Coming Soon

In the world of comedy there is no one quite like Billy Connolly.

Put simply, through sheer talent and force of personality he changed the face of British comedy forever.

He’s been called the Beatles and Jesus of comedy by his peers and an immature ‘manure mouth’ by the leader of the Scottish Zion Baptist Church. Say what you like about him you can’t deny everyone wants to know him.

Weaved around private interviews, these two specials find Billy returning to Scotland to reveal the influences and motivations that turned him from being Billy Connolly the welder to Billy Connolly the Big Yin.

2 Likes

Seven is not going to show two Martin Clunes programs (Manhunt and Islands of America) on the same week, surely?

1 Like

Why does Seven have so much imported programs in their schedule. These should be 7TWO/7Mate content, not main channel content.

2 Likes

Why does Nine? Why does Ten?

4 Likes

I don’t like the idea of Milhouse having two spaghetti meals in one day

4 Likes

Criminal minds has suddenly gone from wednesday nights
Has 7 caught up with USA🤔

You are right. Episode 15 which aired on Seven last week was the final episode of Criminal Minds season 14. The 15th and final season is next, sometime in late 2019 or early 2020.

1 Like

When will New Seasons of Greys Anatomy and How to get away with Murder Premiere?

That is not correct. Seven stopped at episode 10 then pulled the show from the schedule

Seven saving the last five episodes of Criminal Minds season 14 to be paired up with another show?

Maybe we’re seeing the infancy of the new scheduling team, some executive changes were announced yesterday? Because the schedules across the network do seem to be changing quite a bit.

1 Like

New promo for Cleaning Up aired tonight during Better Homes and Gardens.

1 Like

Which changes?

1 Like

As in what are the executive changes? Or what programming changes have I noticed?

Programming

1 Like

There were widespread changes recently 7Two, 7mate and 7flix, as well as the Home and Away drop for a few weeks. It just appeared that it’d happened rather suddenly and all at the same time.

Could be totally wrong, but it was just a theory that it may have been as a result of the new new programming staff changes.

1 Like