Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

Easter non-ratings period (hence Spartan is back).

1 Like

The artificial non-ratings period is even more ridiculous yet all the FTA networks ‘lay down their arms’ programming-wise during that period

I’ve been saying it every year but all the non-ratings periods need to end.

The networks and subscription services program new product during these periods now so it makes no sense to keep up this relic from the past.

5 Likes

From what I have seen, there are a few alterations to this schedule in certain states. The above schedule is only for Melbourne. The number of H&A episodes vary from state to state since Melbourne & Adelaide don’t see it this Thursday and Adelaide won’t next Thursday either due to AFL so they will be made up for on this night. The other schedules seem to be as follows:

Sydney, Brisbane, Perth

07:30 PM Border Security: America’s Front Line
08:30 PM TBA
11:00 PM Grey’s Anatomy S14 Ep13

Adelaide

07:00 PM Home And Away x 3
08:30 PM TBA
11:00 PM Grey’s Anatomy S14 Ep13

Their goal is to win the year. They don’t need to win every week or every day to achieve that

1 Like

Absolute f**k all schedule. They might as well air a testcard.

1 Like

Schedule Update:

Thursday 22 March
Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
09:30 PM Ramsay’s Hotel Hell: Hotel Chester Rpt
10:30 PM Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares USA: Mangia Mangia - Part 1 Rpt

Melbourne, Adelaide
10:30 PM AEDT AFL Special: Richmond Special: Don’t Believe In Never
11:00 PM AEDT Movie: Get The Gringo (2012)

Tuesday 27 March
Sydney. Brisbane, Perth
07:30 PM Border Security: America’s Front Line

Melbourne
07:00 PM Home And Away x 2
08:00 PM Border Security: America’s Front Line

Adelaide
07:00 PM Home And Away x 3

All Markets
08:30 PM Movie: The Man From U.N.C.L.E. (2015)

Wednesday 28 March
Sydney, Brisbane
08:30 PM Movie: Lucy (2014)

Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth
09:30 PM Movie: Lucy (2014)

Thursday 29 March
Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
09:30 PM Ramsay’s Hotel Hell: The Historic Calumet Inn Rpt
10:30 PM Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares USA: Mangia Mangia - Part 2 Rpt

Friday 30 March
Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth
08:30 PM Movie: The Green Mile (1999)

Saturday 31 March
Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
07:00 PM Movie: Grown Ups 2 (2013)
09:00 PM Movie: Black Mass (2015)

I’m picking it was probably Seven’s PR department who helped him out…

6 Likes

As ryan1890 pointed out above, there is one episode of The Good Doctor left (the season 1 finale). It should have swapped with the movie with the latter on Tuesday April 3, the night before the Commonwealth Games opening ceremony.

1 Like

Are we gonna see Season 5 of The Goldbergs sometime Around April?

Your guess is as good as anyone’s.

The decision to hold one episode of Good Doctor (the season final) is ridiculous. Networks seriously wonder why people can’t be bothered joining them for US dramas when they make scheduling decisions like this. This show has aired Tuesdays, Thursdays, then Tuesdays again despite us being told Secret Daughter would air there, then on a Monday, then on Tuesdays again and now god knows where. They are fools.

5 Likes

Thank you!!!

1 Like

I think this has been discussed above but I am not sure if I am a fan of MKR finishing up for 3 weeks. Its a long time between episodes. I wish they had just finished the season before the Commonwealth Games and over Easter.

Seven certainly aren’t doing MKR any favours. This is the lowest rating season yet and they are stretching it out further… plus giving Ten a free kick with BIP, and Nine a free kick with Young Sheldon.

I don’t think they expected Married At First Sight to perform as well as it did and the episodes would already be in the can. Next year Seven should cut the number of episodes because everyone I have heard from that viewed the show all says the same thing “it’s going on too long”.

But they have already cut the amount of episodes this season as is. They have gotten rid of a whole group. If they had aired on every Sunday and Thursday this year (5 episodes a week) and aired over Easter they could have come close to finishing the show up before the Commonwealth Games.

1 Like

Why are you all complaining about MKR’s three week break? Considering there are always 48 episodes in a season, there is no way it could have been completed before the start of the Commonwealth Games so the only thing that can be done is to rest it over this period.

I believe there are still 48 episodes of MKR this year, the same as past years…

Because the Commonwealth Games run for less than two weeks?