Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

The synopsis on Seven’s advance guide doesn’t give too much away, but I reckon it is. The synopsis on Open University website (Hospital is co-produced by the BBC and Open University) says:

With exceptional access to one of the UK’s biggest and busiest NHS Trusts, Hospital brings audiences intensely close to the issues and challenges that continually dominate the headlines. Filmed over six weeks during the past three months, Hospital is a timely six part series capturing the day-to-day realities facing the NHS right now. Each episode will show with exceptional candour the ever-increasing demands on the NHS’s services, from intricate and morally complex medical ethics to health tourism; from A&E overcrowding to cancelled operations. The audience will see the extraordinary dilemmas which happen every day for the consultants, surgeons and bed managers, all of which have profound consequences for patients and treatments. Shot across five hospitals in Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust London, the series highlights the complex decision making and the impact each one can have, following the key decision makers as they attempt to care for nearly 20,000 people every week. But standing in their way are limited resources, an increasing number of emergency patients and a clock that never stops ticking.

2 series have been made so far. Series 2 also shows the aftermath of the Westminster Attack in March this year including treatment of the attacker and victims.

1 Like

I think you will be surprised.

2 Likes

Just saw a fun / hyped promo for Cannonball coming soon…

1 Like

Hospital

From Tuesday 12 September at 9:40PM

Filmed over six weeks during the past three months, Hospital is the story of the NHS in unprecedented times.

Edited and broadcast within weeks of filming, this timely six part series for BBC TWO will capture the day-to-day realities facing the NHS right now.

With exceptional access to one of the UK’s biggest and busiest NHS Trusts, Hospital will bring audiences intensely close to the issues and challenges that continually dominate the headlines.

Each episode will show with exceptional candour the ever-increasing demands on the NHS’s services, from intricate and morally complex medical ethics to health tourism; from A&E overcrowding to cancelled operations.

Shown from multiple perspectives and for the first time, the audience will see the extraordinary dilemmas and decision-making which happen every day for the consultants, surgeons and bed managers, all of which have profound consequences for patients and treatments.

Crews shot across five hospitals at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust in London to understand the complex decision making and the impact each one can have, following the key decision makers as they attempt to care for nearly 30,000 people every week. But standing in their way are limited resources, an increasing number of emergency patients and a clock that never stops ticking.

Produced in partnership with The Open University.

3 Likes

With the Swans and the Giants playing in this week’s AFL semi finals, there will be changes to the Sydney schedule. I think Better Homes and Gardens will either be shown in full on Thursday from 7.30pm, or follow Melbourne (main channel from 7pm to 7.30pm, then 7TWO from 7.30pm to 8.30pm).

1 Like

Week commencing 17 September 2017

Sunday 17 September
07:00 PM Little Big Shots
08:00 PM Sunday Night
09:00 PM Heists That Shook The World
10:00 PM Robbie Coltrane’s Critical Evidence
11:00 PM Women Who Kill Season Final

Monday 18 September
07:30 PM Highway Patrol x 2
08:30 PM Little Boy Blue Season Final
10:30 PM Britain’s Secrets: Pets
11:45 PM Quantico S2 Ep17

Tuesday 19 September
07:30 PM First Dates S3 Ep2
08:40 PM 800 Words S3 Ep2
09:40 PM Hospital
10:55 PM The Catch S2 Ep6
10:50 PM Mistresses S3 Ep10

Wednesday 20 September
07:30 PM Border Security: Australia’s Front Line
08:00 PM The Force - Behind The Line
08:30 PM Criminal Minds x 2
10:30 PM Chicago Fire S5 Ep04
11:30 PM Motive S4 Ep05

Thursday 21 September
Sydney, Brisbane
07:30 PM Dogs Makes You Laugh Out Loud
08:30 PM World’s Deadliest Weather: Caught On Camera
09:30 PM Ramsay’s Costa Del Nightmares Rpt
10:30 PM World’s Angriest: At Work Rpt
11:30 PM Royal Pains S8 Ep7

Melbourne, Adelaide
07:30 PM TBA
08:30 PM The Front Bar
09:30 PM Dogs Makes You Laugh Out Loud
10:30 PM World’s Deadliest Weather: Caught On Camera
11:40 PM Royal Pains S8 Ep7

Friday 22 September
TBA

Saturday 23 September
TBA

Check local guides for local details of AFL coverage and updates in Seven AFL Coverage

Dog’s don’t make me laugh out loud, seriously how many episodes of these LOL specials are there?

They’ll be up to Bort Makes You Laugh Out Loud in no time!

5 Likes

The one after dogs is another Cats LOL “Another classic collection of cat videos that will make you chuckle.”

1 Like

Surely they must be out of them soon; I’m getting sick of seeing these every Thursday night. Surely they’ve got something better, some factual show/documentary they could put on e.g. Mighty Ships, World’s Deadliest Roads etc etc instead of this crap that would be much more entertaining.

1 Like

Changing channels might help with that

11 Likes

He must have lost his remote control or broke it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I don’t know about anyone else but I’m still eagerly anticipating episode ‘Channel Seven’s Schedule Makes You LOL’ to make it to air. This would have to be the highest rated episode of the entire series run one would imagine…

3 Likes

I noticed in the Sundey Herald Sun “TV Guide” liftout, that Ch 7 have a midnight movie scheduled this week.

That’s nothing major Obviously, but I haven’t seen that occur for years.

It’s usually filled with US programming or docos.

Liar

Coming Soon

LIAR tells the story of a night that changes the lives of Laura Nielson (Joanne Froggatt) and Andrew Earlham (Ioan Gruffudd) forever.

Laura, recently out of a relationship, is set up with Andrew Earlham, a handsome widowed surgeon and father of one of her students.

The two enjoy a lovely first date, but the next day, rumors and accusations begin to circulate and the two find themselves entangled in a web of deceit and confusion.

Truth and consequences go hand in hand in this tense and gripping thriller that examines both sides of a relationship and both sides of the truth. Are there really two sides to every story?

Created and written by BAFTA- and Golden Globe-nominated producers and screenwriters Harry and Jack Williams (The Missing), LIAR premieres tonight in the UK (ITV), Sept 27 in the US (SundanceTV) and is coming to Seven.

1 Like

If you don’t have a ratings box then “your ratings” are irrelevant. Nobody is going to know what you do. But if another network has something better for you then shouldn’t you want to watch it?

7 Likes

So you just watch whatever rubbish Seven serves rather than something better which is worth watching? Tragic. :joy:

8 Likes

I wouldn’t mind watching Gordon and Murdoch make you Laugh out Loud.

1 Like

Perhaps a Seven Viewers LOL special?

Look, I know this comment might have been a bit controversial and I don’t think I should have used the term ‘give my ratings to’. I know that what I watch doesn’t really mean anything in terms of the ratings; I mean I don’t even know if I have one of these ratings boxes that records what I watch or not. But yes I am not taking back what I said about only watching Seven’s shows. I’m from Perth after all, it’s what we do here (according to long term ratings). I know they have the potential to show decent shows as we have seen in the past but for some at present they can only seem to show crap like LOL specials that I don’t watch so I just don’t watch anything at these times; I would not watch anything else typically unless it is on the channels of Seven.