Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

Changing channels might help with that

11 Likes

He must have lost his remote control or broke it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I donā€™t know about anyone else but Iā€™m still eagerly anticipating episode ā€˜Channel Sevenā€™s Schedule Makes You LOLā€™ to make it to air. This would have to be the highest rated episode of the entire series run one would imagineā€¦

3 Likes

I noticed in the Sundey Herald Sun ā€œTV Guideā€ liftout, that Ch 7 have a midnight movie scheduled this week.

Thatā€™s nothing major Obviously, but I havenā€™t seen that occur for years.

Itā€™s usually filled with US programming or docos.

Liar

Coming Soon

LIAR tells the story of a night that changes the lives of Laura Nielson (Joanne Froggatt) and Andrew Earlham (Ioan Gruffudd) forever.

Laura, recently out of a relationship, is set up with Andrew Earlham, a handsome widowed surgeon and father of one of her students.

The two enjoy a lovely first date, but the next day, rumors and accusations begin to circulate and the two find themselves entangled in a web of deceit and confusion.

Truth and consequences go hand in hand in this tense and gripping thriller that examines both sides of a relationship and both sides of the truth. Are there really two sides to every story?

Created and written by BAFTA- and Golden Globe-nominated producers and screenwriters Harry and Jack Williams (The Missing), LIAR premieres tonight in the UK (ITV), Sept 27 in the US (SundanceTV) and is coming to Seven.

1 Like

If you donā€™t have a ratings box then ā€œyour ratingsā€ are irrelevant. Nobody is going to know what you do. But if another network has something better for you then shouldnā€™t you want to watch it?

7 Likes

So you just watch whatever rubbish Seven serves rather than something better which is worth watching? Tragic. :joy:

8 Likes

I wouldnā€™t mind watching Gordon and Murdoch make you Laugh out Loud.

1 Like

Perhaps a Seven Viewers LOL special?

Look, I know this comment might have been a bit controversial and I donā€™t think I should have used the term ā€˜give my ratings toā€™. I know that what I watch doesnā€™t really mean anything in terms of the ratings; I mean I donā€™t even know if I have one of these ratings boxes that records what I watch or not. But yes I am not taking back what I said about only watching Sevenā€™s shows. Iā€™m from Perth after all, itā€™s what we do here (according to long term ratings). I know they have the potential to show decent shows as we have seen in the past but for some at present they can only seem to show crap like LOL specials that I donā€™t watch so I just donā€™t watch anything at these times; I would not watch anything else typically unless it is on the channels of Seven.

Does Seven have any US Studio Output Deals Anymore? I donā€™t think they do!!! Why? Because they donā€™t rate well Enough!!!

2 Likes

I think you would know if you had one

2 Likes

How would you know if you had one? Arenā€™t they supposed to be completely random so people DONā€™T know if they have one or not and giving people the chance to potentially collaborate to rig the ratings system in favour of a particular network, possiblyā€¦

Because itā€™s a physical box connected to your tv?

Have a read here: http://www.oztam.com.au/TheOzTAMPanel.aspx

9 Likes

Seven only has one output deal left: Disney. Seven let the other one with NBC Universal lapse a couple of years ago, which is why Nine is able to show NBC shows like Chicago Med and old shows like House now.

1 Like

Schedule Update:

Thursday 14 September
Melbourne
07:30 PM Kittens Makes You Laugh Out Loud Little Big Shots Encore

Friday 15 September
Melbourne
07:00 PM Better Homes And Gardens
07:30 PM AFL: Semi-Final 2: Geelong v Sydney
11:00 PM TBA

Adelaide
07:00 PM AFL: Semi-Final 2: Geelong v Sydney
10:30 PM TBA

Sydney
AFL is on 7Mate

Saturday 16 September

Melbourne
06:30 PM The Kick: Greater Western Sydney v West Coast
07:00 PM AFL: Semi-Final 1: Greater Western Sydney v West Coast
10:30 PM Little Big Shots Encore
The Davis Cup: Australia v Belgium - Day 2

Adelaide
06:30 PM AFL: Semi-Final 1: Greater Western Sydney v West Coast
10:00 PM Little Big Shots Encore
The Davis Cup: Australia v Belgium - Day 2

Sydney
According to the revised Sydney guide just received, the AFL is not being shown on any channel in Sydney but the same movie will be seen at 7pm on 7 and 7Mate ! Obviously a mistake that would mean the the AFL will be on the main channel at 7pm with the preview on 7Mate at 6.30pm.

5 Likes

Schedule Update:

Thursday 21 September
Melbourne, Adelaide
07:30 PM Footyā€™s Funniest

Friday 22 September
Sydney, Brisbane
07:00 PM Better Homes And Gardens
08:30 PM Angels and Demons (2009)

Saturday 23 September
Sydney, Brisbane
07:00 PM Family Movie: Spongebob Movie: Sponge Out Of Water (2015)
09:00 PM Movie: Evan Almighty (2007)

Better Sell Some of that Newer Shows to Foxtel or Netflix while they can.

Do we know about Perth? Youā€™d think after the epic game on Saturday night that Seven Perth would play the GWS v West Coast game on the main channel too, also so it can be in HD.

Pretty sure Seven has deals with Sony Pictures & Warner Bros as well?

As mentioned in a Canberra Times article the other week, when discussing the content for new regional channel 7flix.

The latter being a fairly new deal.

Disney is obviously their staple/longest.