Seven Network 2024

Discussion of Seven Network programs for 2024.

Seven’s Upfronts are Wednesday 18 October.

Register

6 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 3 days.

This is the first time an Australian network upfront has been held as part of a multi-event cultural festival (SXSW Sydney).

New shows in 2024:
Stranded on Honeymoon Island
Ultimate Escape
The Hunters
Australia’s Most Dangerous Prisoners
Dream Home

Shows confirmed so far to return in 2024:
Australian Idol (Marcia Hines joins as judge)
The Voice
Farmer Wants a Wife
TV Week Logie Awards
MKR
Dancing with the Stars (Chris Brown co-host)
First Dates Australia
The Chase Australia (David Poltorak joins as the Professor)
Home and Away
Seven News
Sunrise
The Morning Show
The Latest
AFL / AFLW
Cricket
Supercars
Horse Racing

2 Likes

:no_entry_sign: :balloon:

Let’s hope this is a balloon-free zone.

Much better that this year Seven are making their upfronts available to view a live stream in contrast to the 2023 upfronts.

6 Likes

Where is that live stream?

See the first post where you can register to view it.

Or here Register

4 Likes

TV Tonight have already posted the list.

Nothing to see here at all.

1 Like

2 Likes

If that list of new ‘reality’ shows are all the new stuff that’s coming to Seven next year, then I can only use one word to describe it:

Awful.

I thought no one could do one worse than Nine but here we are.

2 Likes

I wonder if Seven made a mistake by releasing the list at the start of the upfront event?

Just crown Nine the winner of 2024 now and be done with it.

Literally nothing innovative or outstanding. No development in news and current affairs or big event television.

1 Like

They are still doing another big brother season next year?

They’re living in la la land. Just wait till they see Big Brother crashing back down and they’ll do a 180 and pretend it never existed.

Same old reality, token drama series, full of crime documentaries, factuals. Nothing to see.

Wait till they keep making emphasis on news and sport to cover the fact that they have nothing else really, just like Nine.

1 Like

All the details will be posted:

There’s nothing new here at all.

What about streaming Seven? When are you going to become a real competitor in the market? You’ve fallen years behind.

To be honest I barely watched a single thing on Seven throughout 2023, apart from the AFL Grand Final and the Logie Awards and a fraction of the Good Friday Appeal, and looking at this line-up I reckon 2024 will not be much different for me.

6 Likes

We keep mentioning it but they refuse to budge either because they’re useless or pure lazy. That NBCU deal was a missed opportunity to go all in and form Peacock.

When Nine and 10 will stay afloat thanks to Stan and P+ into the future Seven’s going to cower into the corner and wave a white flag.

3 Likes

FTA viewers will have to wait next year to see Ego: The Michael Gudinski Story on Seven.

1 Like

isn’t that what they just announced? That it’s on next year?