Seven Network 2021

They were on such a roll with good commissions but now they are going with this garbage?

2 Likes

Was it not already commissioned for last year or the year before and didnā€™t air? they are probably just burning it off.

2 Likes

Well no one really asked for it so it should at most be on 7Flix, and even that channel is too good for this show.

1 Like

And the graphic/logo at the end is shocking.

UK observational documentary Ambulance: Code Red is coming to Seven this year. The Channel 5 series follows the work of West Midlands Ambulance Service paramedics and doctors. Four episodes were shown in UK in September 2020 with episode 5 to air next week.

New promo shown during the cricket pre-match this morning.

2 Likes

The Good Doctor returning to Tuesdays.

1 Like

I reckon it would be in Sevenā€™s best interests to not put Holey Moley on Sunday nights, as I reckon it will get smashed by MAFS on that night, and leave it as a Monday to Wednesday show (therefore airing three nights a week.

Perhaps they could use Sunday nights to air the 7NEWS Spotlight: Ivan Milat specials?

I also think that 9-1-1 should be put on Thursday nights at 8pm after the double episodes of Home and Away. It might have a better chance in an 8pm slot as opposed to Monday 9pm.

See my post in the Mock Schedules thread about how Iā€™d programme Sevenā€™s Q1 programs.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Donā€™t think Seven can claim Holey Moley as a ā€˜hitā€™ with a straight face anymoreā€¦

1 Like

According to c21, Sky UK will also be involved in the William Tyrrell documentary.

1 Like

Seven should have used this two week period of the Australian Open to launch the new season of Big Brother.

The Australian Open is no longer high rating competition and Big Brother would have received a two week heads start over Married at First Sight.

3 Likes

But in week 3 it would have ended up in direct competition to MAFS. Better off trying something different to that show.

2 Likes

And if Holey Moley canā€™t be a massive hit now thereā€™s no way it would against MAFS.

4 Likes

i agree, it would only be a minor change to their year. Have holey moley once a week and BB 2-3 nights a week, both from early Feb, could of had a huge benefit to both shows.

they cant be all defensive against MAFS forever, this year viewing haibts are been shaken up with no MKR and a delayed AO. This was the opportunity to make a move. seems now the plan is to start BB a few weeks into MAFS season? good luck.

1 Like

But who knew that? All good to say in hindsight but Aus Open could well have been a surprise hit.

2 Likes

I said it before and Iā€™ll say it again - one night isnā€™t a trend. Putting aside the obvious impact that the Australian Open being held in February instead of mid-January has/will have, the AOā€™s figures will rise the longer the likes of Barty and Kyrgios progress into the tournament

2 Likes

Iā€™m a Celebritys success in 2020 should have been enough evidence that the AO was not untouchable. and that was in January when people are still on holidays. there are even more eyeballs on offer in Feb once the work/school year has started.

sure there might be one or 2 nights of tough competition if an aussie makes it far. but people can miss an episode of a reality show or do catchup and still return. its not worth letting the opportunity pass over.
ten used to successfully launch their big February tentpoles up against the mens finals. theres no excuse to run scared of the weekday tennis.

Nothing is ā€˜untouchableā€™. However, the point I was responding to (the AO is apparently ā€œno longer [a] high rating competitionā€) is different to the point youā€™re making (the AO shouldnā€™t be given a ā€˜free runā€™).