Seven Network 2020

farmers wife will feel very fresh on 7, love, country, romance.

Is Seven trying a marriage/love show and finding something that rates or something?

Every show seems to be about marriages /love etc. :frowning:

Hopefully it flops when people realise they are trying to find a MAFS substitute.

1 Like

Throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks

When really itā€™s all diarrhoea and will just slide down the wall

5 Likes

How many of these love/marriage/relationship shows have done well ? I think the Bride and Prejudice one is ?

2 Likes

A three hour block of the daily edition would work !
Itā€™s a proven format, its a ā€œfunā€ show, its simple, works well with advertorials, has live news, can be use to ā€œpromoteā€ other 7 shows.

1 Like

Farmers wife rates very well, when Natalie Gruzlewski was host.
Also, the logo and brand, " This is not only Australiaā€™s original love show, itā€™s also the best - by a country mile."

2 Likes

Farmer Wants a Wife hosted by Mel Doyle?

1 Like

Nine cancelled Farmer Wants a Wife because of poor ratings. The final season that ran in 2016 was run in the 8:45 pm timeslot so was not Nineā€™s primary reality offering. Even back then the penultimate show ahead of the final had sunk to 488,000 viewers and couldnā€™t make the top 20. In the key demo of 25-54 it was rating level with or lower than ABCā€™s Monday night shows.

1 Like

Do you work for 7?
This reads like itā€™s straight off the press release. :roll_eyes::woozy_face:

5 Likes

As fresh as manure in the morning. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

If she can fit in with hosting Big Brother, The All New Midday Show and returning to Sunrise. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

So Iā€™m thinking farmers wife on Sunday night (get it) ! Ratings winner !
Must see tv, right after 7 news and the footy in the winter.

1 Like

Are you secretly scheming to help Nine and Ten smash Seven?

7 Likes

I know you refuse to answer my question. Do you work for seven.

Must see tv?? Letā€™s rehash the slogans from the 90s.

2 Likes

Sunday Telegraph is reporting Seven is rumoured to have a new cooking show in development with a view to having former Masterchef judges involved.

2 Likes

I just read they have a hold back clause and wonā€™t be available until late 2020.

The same story claims that due to contract restrictions they canā€™t do a show for an Australian broadcaster until later in 2020.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed for a Family Food Fight reboot on Seven in late 2020 then. Seven can claim the dubious honour of having the full buffet of programming that failed to make an impact on Nine in the last five years.

4 Likes

So a show with George as judge , he stole 8 million dollars in wages, but people will forget that and still watch because itā€™s on 7 rightā€¦

I have some serious questions on 7ā€™s current direction. I donā€™t think they have learnt from their previous mistakes. Just donā€™t understand why they are picking up on all of the shows 9 have axed due to low figuresā€¦ very concerning.

4 Likes