Seven Network 2020

I can’t believe anyone would give up The Voice for Mega Mini Golf.

The Olympics, on the other hand…

6 Likes

I think going from hosting The Voice to a judge on AGT is the more confusing move.

3 Likes

Maybe channel 7 was her decoy to get more money and like Lisa they didn’t budge.

But unlike what happened to Today after Lisa Wilkinson left, I somehow doubt that Sonia Kruger’s departure will see the ratings of Today Extra fall into a heap.

OK, so Sonia and David lasted eight years together on-air but at the same time, they were hardly Kylie Gillies and Larry Emdur - now one or both of those two leaving The Morning Show/Seven would likely result in the market being disrupted!

1 Like

Taken from The Sunday Telegraph story, which is what TV Blackbox was quoting.

1 Like

It would be mad to get rid of both these shows though. Seven would be making good profits off both of them.

6 Likes

You and @Jeffmister both make valid points. It’s just that I don’t think Seven will win at that time of the year with MKR and HR against Married and Lego Masters, which are both powerhouses and not only build Nine’s year, but also ensure that Seven’s second half goes nowhere.

1 Like

You are right it doesn’t show any creativity. And they won’t beat nine at that time of the year. I would much rather a channel take risks. But I am sure they thought about it and then realised 10 tried to do it this year and failed miserably. 10 had a show that gave them 500-600k from February-End of March and moved it away from Married. It gave them even less figures in that 7:30 slot.

What’s the rumour about the return of a midday show on 7?

1 Like

The rumour is that they are planning a midday show on 7 next year.

4 Likes

Oh. That’s it? Lol

Yes lol

1 Like

the midday show would need to be a panel type show.
I saw studio ten do their melbourne cup oaks day during midday, so that would be worth watching

The extended Studio 10. :thinking: Why not just watch Studio 10? :wink:

Kerri-Anne.

Midday with Sonia Kruger

1 Like

If Kylie Gillies is ever let go or defects to Nine (hypothetical), Sonia could easily assume that role

Why did you tag Rob?

1 Like

Lifetime movies must be getting too expensive up against the alternative of scheduling two more hours of advertorials light entertainment

Strange. Why would she leave Nine to do the same job at Seven? And vice versa?

5 Likes