Seven Melbourne

Tread carefully

Some camera shots in HD.

3 Likes

Going to air on SCTV Darwin, SCTV Tasmaina, Seven Melbourne and Prime7

The product placement has started already…

Goofs

3 Likes

Sponsor Billboard and Seven News message.

3 Likes

I always like their ‘Year in Review’ news and sport packages.

V/O by Emily Angwin and Sean Sowerby respectively again.

1 Like

Was Melbourne’s Lord Mayor in Sydney to watch the fireworks last night to make sure they weren’t as good as the Melbourne display?

1 Like

No, as far as I’m aware @LukeMovieMan was in Melbourne.

8 Likes

Hopefully away from any women at the time…

1 Like

Hasn’t Cr. Robert Doyle been suspended or stepped down, due to the sexual harassment claim?

1 Like

Taken leave.

1 Like

Here are some highlights from last night’s broadcast, featuring news and The Chase bloopers, and the countdown to midnight:

3 Likes

For any interstate people who couldn’t see the fireworks in full.

This display is becoming bigger every year.

5 Likes

Twas fantastic I thought :slight_smile: Best Melb fireworks I can remember. More spread out and beautiful weather.

1 Like

Seven will broadcast the 2018 Moomba Parade next Monday (March 12) at 11am across Victoria. Also shown on Southern Cross in Tasmania and Darwin. The parade will have another new route this year due to the construction of Melbourne Metro Tunnel project: The parade route will begin at Birdwood Avenue then weave through the picturesque Kings Domain parkland and conclude on Linlithgow Avenue near Queen Victoria Gardens.

3 Likes

Peter Mitchell, Jennifer Keyte and Jane Bunn will be hosting the Parade.

Should have had it go up from State Parliament up into Flinders Street and end it at the Police Memorial near the NGV.

I see too much trees and darkness with the route it’s taking now.

Don’t forget that with no parking along there it’s a four lane road.

Seven’s coverage was focused around the roundabout at Government House Drive so fairly open there.

Very short route too, Moomba ain’t what it used to be with big floats from businesses and state government enterprises.

1 Like

Some caps from the Moomba coverage on Monday:

6 Likes

HD Whoa…

Schedule for Melbourne:

Friday 30 March

09:00 AM 2018 Royal Children’s Hospital Good Friday Appeal
Our stars unite to raise funds for Seven’s iconic Good Friday Appeal live from the Royal Children’s Hospital and Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.

12:00 PM Seven News

12:30 PM 2018 Royal Children’s Hospital Good Friday Appeal
Continued.

04:00 PM AFL: Rnd 2: North Melbourne v St Kilda
AFL fans unite for this special Kick For The Kids footy match to raise funds for Seven’s Good Friday Appeal

07:00 PM Seven News

07:30 PM - 12:00 AM The Good Friday Appeal Super Show
See all your favourite stars and performers unite to raise funds for Seven’s Good Friday Appeal live from the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre in a must-see night of live entertainment.

1 Like