Seven Melbourne

Had no way of getting a cap, but Prime7 ran its usual watermark over the top (during the fireworks at least, didn’t catch the rest of the broadcast)

Chefs Guy Grossi and Karen Martini have been named as this years Moomba monarchs.

1 Like

News item suitable for Nine News Canberra’s new bulletin?

2 Likes

Is Peter and Jenn covering the Moomba parade tomorrow?

Nope.

Right… so no coverage this year?

7’s guide says 11am - 12pm tomorrow

3 Likes

Peter Mitchell and Jane Bunn hosting Moomba Parade…with reporters Nathan Templeton and Paul Dowsley.

Edit- Mitch just said 2016 Moomba Parade going to commercial break.:rolling_eyes:

3 Likes

Personally l would have preferred usual team of Jennifer Keyte and Peter Mitchell hosting.

2 Likes

I imagine the Moomba Parade is like the old Waratah Parade in Sydney.

HSV 7 legend Dan Webb passed away, aged 92.

4 Likes

“Moomba” is a famous annual tradition, over multiple days, attracting up to 1 million people in total :+1:

The parade is the equivilent of Mardi Gras in Sydney, although not as well known or huge.

It’s more like the old Waratah Parade, I think, rather than Mardi Gras. The rest of the celebration is equivalent to the old Waratah Festival and the Sydney Festival.

1 Like

I don’t think you know what equivalent means.

8 Likes

He famously did an April Fools story on the dreaded “spag worm”:

YouTube: Conniptions886

3 Likes

Nothing like the Mardi Gras…

:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

The state funeral for Lou Richards will be telecast tomorrow (Wednesday) from 11.00am-12.00noon on the Seven and Prime7 Networks across Victoria.

2 Likes

Nine is supposed to be broadcasting it as well

Peter Mitchell and Tim Watson will be hosting Lou Richards funeral coverage tomorrow morning.

3 Likes

no mention of a Nine telecast in the Your TV website for Melbourne and regional Victoria, they have their usual programming of Today Extra and Nine Morning News in that timeslot.