Seven Cricket Coverage

The full batting card on seven looks horrendous.

Can someone post a cap from Prime7 HDchannel?

The last and break had the score in the top left corner. Great idea.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Keeping the score on during the ads is great. I’d like them to do it like America and break out a small screen showing the ground while they are in ads or split it.

And that full batting scorecard graphic is hideous.

7 Likes

Wasn’t half the issue the fact 10 didn’t want the test matches? They only wanted the One Day, T20 and Big Bash.

Have to admit the Foxtel coverage is pretty good if anyone has it.

1 Like

5 Likes

Ten put in a bid for everything after Nine pulled out, JLT, Shield, tests, big bash, odi…

1 Like

they might go hard next time it comes again? By Shield is that every match?

They did, but reluctantly, and it wasn’t the fact nine pulled out was it was the fact that CA rejected 9’s offer. I don’t think 10 ever wanted Test match cricket because it has been reported time and time again that there is no money to make from broadcasting test match cricket.

1 Like

Not sure, I’d imagine just the final, however the rights might buy every match bit weather they actually get broadcast is another matter.

5 Likes

So it’s begun. MKR being flogged to death. Might drive away many of the audience, not just for cricket but also for MKR as I can’t imagine those who watch MKR are the same ones who watch cricket.

6 Likes

Didn’t seem to hurt 9 with Married at First Sight which isn’t exactly the same audience either.

3 Likes

Did anyone see the virtual graphic? It had the logo shadows around the wrong way (Australia had the India logo shadow and vice versa)

The opener for Seven’s test cricket coverage.

4 Likes

Channel change advice and other stuff

4 Likes

Foxtel’s coverage looks A grade, Seven’s looks D grade.

2 Likes

“Half of us like our footy to go backwards”. Seven thinking … Nine has the rights to the NRL so we’ll kick that sport then immediately praise the AFL.

Compared to Fox, Seven looks like a community broadcaster. Their coverage is amateur hour.

1 Like