Seven Cricket Coverage

When live cricket is on, 7Plus live streams will just show episodes of Border Security International. You’ll have to get Kayo to stream even what are otherwise free to air games.

It’s no different to previous years where you had to buy a ‘CA Live Pass’ subscription to stream Nine & Ten’s coverage (unless you were an Optus customer)

3 Likes

But with Kayo, you will only hear commentary from Fox Cricket’s team, not Seven’s.

I wonder how many people especially the elderly, will turn their TV sets on tomorrow morning automatically to Channel 9, not knowing the Cricket is now on Channel 7.

1 Like

Don’t worry, some members are probably hoping for that to happen anyway.

1 Like

maybe they could have a sign that says sorry please move to seven to watch the cricket?

1 Like

Nine telling viewers to turn over to Seven? I can’t see that happening.

12 Likes

Um…why would Nine promote something at their biggest rival?

3 Likes

Isn’t that what the Today Show is for anyway?

14 Likes

More behind the scenes at Seven’s coverage, as shown on Today Tonight SA this evening.

1 Like

Correct, But the Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race And Cycling Down Under That Seven had Accquired will be On 7plus.

5 Likes

Seven’s first promo during the cricket - it’s going to be a long summer :wink:

4 Likes

Coverage seems alright, but seems rather slow moving.

Sponsor board

6 Likes

I found the same on Nine when they went to the extended preview programme, the old 10 minutes was a bit rushed but an hour contains a lot of padding.

1 Like

A Domayne Test Series would have blended in nicely with Harvey Norman. :smiley:

A 10:30am start would have sufficed - 30 minutes pre-game is plenty for free-to-air.

All my mates calling for a return to Nine. They’re saying it a disaster. I can’t watch as I am at work.

Seven is not great but Nine shouldn’t have it either, they were just as bad.

1 Like