Seven Cricket Coverage

My bad.
See, I’m confused, that’s my point.

1 Like

Well in the old days each capital city and regional station would’ve created their own promos. What’s the difference?

Well how about we just advertise in WA time then? How would that suit everyone?

Has there been a series when Seven has had more than one “foreign” commentator? (I don’t count English-accented Mitchell, given she’s here on her Aussie passport)

1 Like

No need to advertise WA time, everyone born west of the SA border can only pick up one TV channel.

10 Likes

So Funny… NOT

1 Like

But true :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

In Australia? It’s always been 1. But in the last 2 years they have always had more people joining via video call

1 Like

Today’s test coverage finished at 4pm AEDT.

3 Likes

I didn’t watch today… how quickly did they wrap up?

In the past matches this summer they haven’t even aired the presentations or interviews etc.

There was about 35 minutes of coverage after the end of play.

4 Likes

That’s much better. If they did what they’ve done in the past cutting coverage immediately, I was going to say how could they expect to regain rights to broadcasting the game if they continue to do that.

1 Like

We’re saying the same thing… but you’re missing my sarcasm…

1 Like

Yes?

US networks have done a good job establishing the “8/7c” kind of time zone reference when doing single promos.

Obviously it’s a bit more of a mess with how many variants Australia has, but not impossible

4 Likes

Yeah I’m talking in the commentary box :smile:

Looks like Lisa is also in the Melbourne studio today

2 Likes

WA? Are they still a thing?

I’ve never understood why they don’t just do the setup work in their presentation suites and add the time as an automated overlay… increased level of difficulty, sure, but reduced production overheads - plus they can adjust times without having to re-publishing the promo.

1 Like

why can’t people take a proper landscape photo…

1 Like

Here is the series logo superimposed on the ground, with RACV on the LED banners below the sightscreen (taken from Fox Cricket coverage today)

1 Like

Pretty poor effort from the virtual team yesterday - clearly not reset with the differing light conditions.

1 Like

According to a pre-Christmas interview with the sales directors of Seven, Nine and 10, Seven and 7plus will show the ICC Women’s T20 World Cup live from South Africa in mid to late February 2023. This will be the first time an ICC tournament is broadcast on Seven.

3 Likes