Seven AFL Coverage

I’ve never been to thr scg

BT never usually hosts post game anymore from the studio (instead he’s “roaming”), so that might explain that?

As for Bruce, a flight/schedule thing maybe?

1 Like

Isn’t Bruce hosting horse racing this Saturday (Winx’s final race)?

2 Likes

I would imagine so.

1 Like

7mate turns in to HD on Good Friday in Perth

1 Like

Tonight’s telecast finished at 11:35pm, with post game running for 1 hour and 15min!

2 Likes

Channel 7 in Tasmania managed to have a 5 min ad break and a 3 min ad break during the first quarter of tonight’s AFL game. Absolutely useless.
Only 3 goals in the quarter too, managed to miss the second one completely.

1 Like

Ryan Daniels and Adrian Barach hosted the RAC Derby coverage from Optus stadium before taking over to the fox coverage for Perth viewers

Imo 7 perth should have taken fox coverage Eddie did better then I thought
Im not a fan of Eddie
Barra and rhino were very ordinary Imo

1 Like

Unfortunately I cannot stand Eddie’s commentary because his ego is too big.
The seven should have got it to telecast that match rather than North v Adelaide. I watched it and noticed that they had 7’s normal afl graphics at the start of the bounce down

screencaps?

I wish Seven would show the replay of events from the match at the bottom of the screen. Today we missed a turn over and goal because they were showing a highlight.

1 Like
2 Likes

This weekend’s Easter round will see matches shown on three hour delay on Seven into SA and WA for the first time this year. In WA it’s GWS v Fremantle on Saturday (11.30am live on Fox Footy, 2.30pm on Seven). In SA the delayed game is Adelaide v Gold Coast on Easter Sunday (4pm live on Fox Footy, 7pm on 7mate).

Special promo “Footy Festival” (“9 games in 11 days”) across the Easter and Anzac Rounds, including multiple games on weekdays/nights.

Some very over-the-top and exaggerated lines from the Seven Sport V/O however, cliched with “do not adjust your TV” and “for the first time ever” inter-cut with shots of the start of television and the moon landing LOL

4 Likes

WA won’t have any afl on Easter Sunday instead have a WAFL match.

1 Like

Similarly in Victoria, it will only have a VFL match on Easter Sunday. In Tasmania and NT there will be no footy at all.

1 Like

Report from the Gabba on 7 News for tonight’s match

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/7NewsBrisbane/status/1118798106789732352

1 Like

Is Leigh Matthews still on Seven’s pay roll? Or did he leave quietly and this is some one off special?

2 Likes