Schapelle Corby Returns

ready to spread*

1 Like

Looks good to me.

Its past 9am now now its getting boring now

4 Likes

Only now?

7 Likes

Heres the thing over on channel 7 sunrise they have just spent the entire 930 news bulletin just crapping on about it while theres thousands of other important news stories that been left out

I forgot something in the other post the other story they covered was a story about elephants :angry::joy:

1 Like

havenā€™t they all been ā€œcrapping onā€ since late last night? I donā€™t know how people can watch it.

1 Like

so they tracked down the aunty who knows nothing. This is news, apparently.

Whatā€™s the freakinā€™ point?

9 Likes

Oh pleaseā€¦

And we still have at least until 7pm until this all ends.

Because the thing is no one cares the media only care about the 5% of people that actually care about it

This is the sole reason why the Australian media is considered the worst.

4 Likes

Do we know whether Schapelle has taken her first dump back in Australia yet?

This could be hard to verify, but maybe the hosts could speculate for 10-15 minutes and discuss the differences between the typical Australian and Balinese diet and how this impacts the frequency of bowel movements. Then get the on-the-spot reporters to interview random passersby to ask whether they think Schapelle is a folder or scruncher.

10 Likes

Andrew Oā€™Keefe said in the closer on WS we should cut her a bit of slack like we havenā€™t.Seriously believe some of the on air teams this morning were probably embarrassed at presenting such ridiculous coverage.
This media frenzy since day one of this case has been over the top and of course continued until today and will continue.And some viewers will lap up this type of coverage its the media world we live in nowadays.
Personally when the media is trying to spoon feed me what l think is rubbish coverage l switch the telly off.

Looking back at previous posts of the coverage lā€™m amazed why didnā€™t have ā€˜breaking newsā€™ story :joy:we think she is on the toilet.,now that tells you what l think of this coverage.

4 Likes

The rolling coverage has ceased with both Weekend Sunrise and Weekend Today finishing at their scheduled times at 10am.

5 Likes

Poor Ms. Corby doesnā€™t seem to have a lot of luck with bags does she?

1 Like

You are not the only one and it is probably why the news, 60 minutes etc have lost over 1 million viewers in the last 5 or so years.

1 Like

Peter ford saying that TV camera gear was spotted going into the hotel she is staying at, indicating a deal may have been done.

I did hear a rumour that Channel 9 were going to employ her as a make up blogger for a couple of months and do an interview so then she can get paid.

Why not employ her as their Nimbin correspondent!

8 Likes

In a weird way, sheā€™s done a great thing. Sheā€™s used the stupid amount of media coverage put on her (which she probably did not ask for) to bring attention to another story which is inarguably far more important, and which has disappeared from the pressā€™ myopic spotlight.

Iā€™m so chuffed she switched flights. I can only imagine the seething rage which occurred at Nine and Seven last night. Good. This kind of ā€œreality televisionā€ format of TV News needs to fuck off and die.

11 Likes