Schapelle Corby Returns

Discussion of coverage of the return of Schapelle Corby to Australia goes in this thread.

:australia: :australia: :australia:

4 Likes

Two topics to discuss her return. MS is going all out!!

1 Like

Going to need it! :wink: I have asked admin to remove the thread I created, so no worries.

3 Likes

We have to go all out. There’s the possiblity of special openers for a convicted criminal!

3 Likes

Do we have someone from here posted in Darwin to record and upload that city’s coverage of this important event?

2 Likes

Indonesian police have readied for an operation seemingly as big as the visit of a head of state; the departure of the Ganja Queen. And they’d be hoping Corby never comes back.

[quote]For weeks now Bali officials have been insisting Schapelle Corby is no one special and her long-awaited deportation back to Australia will be “SOP” - the acronym commonly used here for standard operating procedure.

But with 275 Denpasar and Kuta police officers deployed to shepherd the Australian locally known as the “Ganja queen” through a frenzied media pack, things were never going to be SOP.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/media-police-gather-for-schapelle-corbys-dday-release-from-bali-jail-20170527-gwegn5.html[/quote]

The SMH feigning lack of interest yet they have their Indonesian reporter there.

1 Like

Looks like she will be on Virgin. Mercedes went out on Virgin so should come back.

VA46 1010pm-545am

No doubt a Media frenzy on the flight too which could be interesting.

FIRSTS and EXCLUSIVES for the next 24hr folks brace yourself! Think Debbie coverage on steroids!

8 Likes

Yay! There’s a thread! Thank you very much. I’ll be posting coverage here! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Reporters standing on the wing of the plane?

3 Likes

She’s scheduled to arrive at 0545. If she were to land on Monday, Sunrise, News Breakfast and Today would’ve gone to air

2 Likes

Ladies and Gents, it’s the big one

8 Likes

Perhaps we’ll have another fog and the plane will be diverted to Vanuatu. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They are, except ABC.

1 Like

5 Likes

Media circus over the next few days.

Monday morning on Sunrise will be about Schapelle at home. Over the top coverage

Good Evening Media Spy, Matlock here with you to discuss Masterchef and classification guidelines. LukeMovieMan is on assignment

11 Likes

I can record via Vast if you like? :slight_smile:

1 Like

As if LMM wouldn’t be hosting In Melbourne Tonight.

4 Likes

the elderly throwing things at tv

“I thought this was Matlock”

5 Likes