Schapelle Corby Returns

7 Likes

If treated as any other passenger, customs clearance is not going to be fast; then there is baggage collection if she has any.

Customs Officer: Anything to declare?
Shapelle: I have this bodyboard bag.
Customs: Did you pack it yourself?

1 Like

Apparently this is Corby’s official Instagram. The dog on the left doesn’t look happy.

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/18700747_10209200744560225_4917929264470544739_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=33ee36e5b866c463e3be8e74435f7ec4&oe=59B85839

1 Like

Nine Brisbane’s promo for tomorrow’s coverage. “Exclusive Access” “From Bali to Brisbane, Nine News will be with Shapelle every step of the way”. They are threatening coverage from 5.30 am - 6.00 pm

6 Likes

The news outlets are almost certainly going to have reporters on the plane, probably badgering her for the entire flight. I wouldn’t be surprised if they bought every seat on the aircraft just so they can get every angle.

1 Like

Goodness fucking gracious the media in this country…[quote=“mubd, post:26, topic:3020”]
I wouldn’t be surprised if they bought every seat on the aircraft just so they can get every angle.
[/quote]

It was mentioned on The 7.30 Report the other night that, yes, every single ticket on that flight has been purchased by Australian media outlets.

3 Likes

I’d say Virgin would be treating her as one of their ‘special guests’ who are ushered to/from aircraft separately, luggage collected for them, and even have the business cabin blocked to all others aside Corby/Mercedes/Bodyguard.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Senior reporters in Bali this week

Mark Burrows - Nine News
Hugh Riminton- Ten News
Robert Ovadia & Max Futcher,Rob Scott-Seven News

1 Like

Lachlan Kennedy also in Bali

and in Brisbane

2 Likes
2 Likes

Does anyone actually care? A majority of the Australian public don’t. Sure it’ll be mildly historic tomorrow but doesn’t deserve special coverage. Over the top.

8 Likes

Where’s your evidence that a majority of Australians don’t care? Do you know most people in Australia?

I’m not disagreeing with you that it’s over the top coverage but I think there is some interest in the case.

2 Likes

My statement was over the top, but I’m just assuming based on what I’ve heard people around me have said, sure there is some interest, but she was a convicted drug smuggler, and I’m sure people most people will want to wake up tomorrow to real news

1 Like

It will be on all flagship stations

SBS News going live at 5:30am on Sunday are they??

1 Like

A lot of support on her new Instagram page. Chris O’Keefe & Georgie Gardner among some of the followers.

1 Like