Saving Ten

You need to use TV studios and gear the show for TV. I was thinking more like ‘The Loop’ meets ‘The AM Show’ meets traditional morning show format (but more fast paced).

No…just…no

Perfect cheap late night show - the opposite of American procedurals. Exactly the type of live show Netflix can’t do.

4 Likes

Probably not a bad idea to incorporate Ten Daily into some sort of on-air presence. Either as a regular program in the afternoon or even just brief snippets through the day, top and tailed with sponsor branding. “This Ten Daily update brought to you by…”

5 Likes

One thought for Ten if they wanted to do a breakfast show again would be a state based breakfast show - after all no one else does one and it could still cover major national stories. The only thing that could stop it is limited revenue sources from advertisers making it cost prohibitive.

Ten needs to Trial No-Advertising on Saturday Nights as well as One and Eleven in order to get some Viewers Watching.

1 Like

never more than 2 ads in a row

1 Like

Yeah well that couldn’t be making much money on Saturdays anyway. They could even try the opposite and just air ads :stuck_out_tongue:

Ten could do a game show called Against The Celebrity a where an ordinary Australian compete against a celebrity to answer questions - it could be done either celebrity and non-celebrity compete side by side in studio OR have a home viewer compete using webcam technology against a celebrity.

Not sure how others would feel about this sort of game show, but it could be something different

Too complicated. We need something completely new, not just game show or reality.

1 Like

Undercover Boss Australia???

Already been done by Ten. Considering CBS are still airing this also, could be an option for them.

Been done already

Restaurant Impossible Australia could be a possibility if the rights arent already tied to SBS

Channel 10’s Sunday Schedule later this year should look like this:

6:00 Pointless
6:30 The Project
7:30 Game of Games
8:30 Sunday Night Takeaway

1 Like

I have a feeling GoG will be a 7:30 show whilst The Bachelor/ette is on

Yeah well that was my point. Survivor would be Monday/Tues Bachelor/ette Wednesday/Thursday

2 Likes

If Pointless is the Monday to Friday show, then I wouldnt also air it on Sunday

1 Like

Bold and the Beautiful airing 4pm til 5pm, could that be testing the waters to move it to 4pm permanently and screening maybe a game show at 4:30pm.

After all, there are potentially 2 game shows being prepared plus the balance of Family Feud episodes

A possible concept for a show especially if Ten continue to screen multiple reality TV shows between Ten, 11 and One is a chat show where the focus is reality TV programs screening across Ten’s channels and it could have other entertainment show interwoven into it.

A possible name would be The Insider possibly hosted by someone like Angela Bishop, it not screening in prime time could screen on the back of the weekend edition of Studio 10 on Saturdays or Sundays at midday.